Carlos Carrillo García
Arquitecto de Automatización de Pruebas de Software
Software Test Consultant with more than 15 years of experience in Software Testing.
* Since 2001 experienced in the IT area in SW Development, Managing and SW Testing Area.
* 3 years of experience dealing with different SW Testing Factories as Manager sharing projects for Financial customer in Mexico and different Test Leads.
* 2 years of Experience as Software Test Manager of A Software Test Factory with around 200 resources (Software Testers) for different customers around the world.
* Experience doing software testing in traditional methodologies and agile methodologies (SCRUM).
* Since 2005 Started to get into Automation Testing role parallel with Manual Testing, starting with QTP when it belonged to Mercury.
* Experience performing almost all the roles in SW Testing since 2005 as Test Engineer, SW Test Lead, SW Test Manager, SW Test Consultant, SW Test Business Developer and as a SW Test Trainer.
* Experience doing Testing in different sectors of the Industry: Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Automotive, Health & Care, E-commerce, financials and government.
* Experience on working in QA Assessments, for different companies in México using TPI.
* Experience Defining Processes and Methodologies for QA areas in different customers in Mexico.
* Implementing QA Automation Testing Areas from Scratch, training resources, and implement the service for a Locals, Banking and Financial clients in Mexico.
* Implement an Automation Testing Framework for Mobile and Web, in Selenium and Java, allowing to Test Automator to do automation without the need of knowing Selenium or programming skills.
* Experience in Automation for Mobile devices and Emulators with Selendroid (SDk) and Appium (Xcode)
* Experience doing automation for Client Server application using Sikuli with Java. Sometimes for Flash, Oracle Forms, Z390 Mainframe interfaces.
* Experience Training different Teams around Mexico for Automation.
* Good Skills on Java, not strong, using Eclipse, starting with Net beans.
* Basis of using Automation test tools for APIS as Postman.
* Experience implementing a Process for using Quality Center in a Huge Company in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
* Experience with different automation testing Tools : QTP UFT, Selenium, Selendroid, Appium, Cucumber, Rest Assured, Serenity BDD, ARC.
* Language for Automation: Java, C#, Python.
* Experience with different Performance Testing Tools as LoadRunner, JMeter, Bad Boy,Artillery.
* Experience giving conferences in Universities of Mexico for the Certification Company The QA Testing Channel and A Tester Mate.
* Experience as a Configuration Manager of Visual Source Safe. Experience also using SVN.