Microsoft Certified Solution Associate : Dynamics 365
I am a Microsoft Certified Educator, Author of Dynamix Academy blog and YouTube Channel, and Microsoft Certified Professional in Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and other Microsoft technologies.
Currently working as a Consultant at Microsoft (FTE) and worked with Industry Leaders like Infosys and HCL Technologies in the past.
I have successfully implemented 9+ large scale projects under various domains (Finance, Insurance, Banking, Government domains ) over a period of 10+ years.
I consider my self a Lifelong learner who likes to learn and share knowledge and my experience with others and learn the same from others.
• Over 10+ years of overall experience in the entire Software Development Life Cycle as well as Microsoft .Net Framework Technologies.
• 6+ years of extensive implementation experience in installation, configuration, customization, and extension of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, Dynamics 365 as well as doing the deployment, troubleshooting and production support for the applications developed.
• Experience in developing custom WCF web services, dialog-based workflows, plug-ins and integrating custom web pages into CRM
• Experience in operations like data migrations and updating using LINQ and XRM that help in facilitating data migration within CRM across various entities
• Hands-on knowledge of implementing and maintaining access controls in CRM based on roles and access conditions
• Exposure in configuring and working with Windows OS, IIS, Outlook with CRM plug-in, SharePoint Server
• Hands-on experiences in developing Web/Windows applications using C, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 R2, and Net Framework 3.5/4.0 with strong knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts.