Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
In this course you are going to learn about the BIG opportunity that exists in the audiobook industry right now and how you can get started before everyone else jumps onboard (remember the Kindle rush a few years back?)
This free course has 5 main sections:
1. The BIG Business of Audiobooks -- Here you'll learn essential stats about the audiobook industry and why now is the best time to learn audiobook production, a skill that will be in demand for years to come.
2. What's Involved? -- Find out exactly what narrators do, the difference between traditional narrators and audiobook producers, and the big myth that keeps many people from pursuing work in the audiobook industry.
3. Money Talks -- Wondering how much you can really make as a narrator? We'll go over all your money questions and I'll show you my strategy for growing a sustainable income stream with audiobooks.
4. Gear + Studio Set-up -- Learn which tools you will need to get started and how to set-up a "pro" sounding audiobook recording studio in your own home.
5. Finding Work As a Narrator -- I'll show you exactly where to find thousands of books that are actively seeking narrators and how to tell if a deal is "good" (aka. likely to be profitable) or not.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Course Introduction|
Welcome to the course! In this video you'll get to meet your instructor and get an overview of what we'll be covering in the rest of the course.
|Section 2: Module I: The BIG Business of Audiobooks|
Lesson 1: The Audiobook Industry
Lesson 2: Who are the major players?
Lesson 3: Getting into the major retailers
|Section 3: Module II: What's Involved?|
Lesson 4: How are audiobooks created?
Lesson 5: Narrators vs. Producers
Lesson 6: The BIG Myth
|Section 4: Module III: Money Talks|
Lesson 7: How much can I get paid to create audiobooks?
Lesson 8: A strategy for growing passive income with audiobooks
|Section 5: Module IV: Gear + Studio Setup|
Lesson 9: Essential equipment checklist
Lesson 10: Setting up a "pro" sounding home recording studio
|Section 6: Module V: Finding Work as a Narrator|
Lesson 11: Where to find paid book deals
|Section 7: Bonus: FREE 5-Day Audiobook Audition Challenge|
How to Participate in the FREE 5-Day Audiobook Audition Challenge!
Krystal Wascher is a voice actor, audiobook narrator, and audio editing/production trainer.
After narrating and producing over 30 books (and counting) she wrote the highly rated book, "Narration: A Beginners Guide to Creating Audiobooks for Audible and iTunes," in an effort to make audiobook production accessible to everyone.
Krystal is also the founder of KRW Media, an online education company that teaches audiobook narration and production skills.