Cisco CCNA Network Fundamentals Chapter 2
- Learn the OSI Model
Learn the TCP/IP Model
Learn how Communication goes through the 7 layers
- Learn what Layer 2 and Layer 3 traffic is
- Students should watch Cisco CCNA Network Fundamentals Chapter 1 first
- Students can watch this without prior lessons and still be able to understand the OSI Model
This is the 2nd course of the Network Fundamentals series. This course will focus on the OSI Model basics. What is the OSI and TCP/IP Model will be answered here. From there we immediately go into the basics that is needed to understand the beginning of basic communication. This is Part 2 of a series of 4 course that I will be providing for Network Fundamentals.
Here you will learn about the basics of why the OSI exist, how we use it, what devices we will be using it, and the ability to see the OSI in a different manner. You will learn where a router and a switch fits in with the OSI Model.
It is a lot of fun, let's get started.
- Anyone who is learning CCNA training and needs to learn the OSI Model
- Anyone who wants to learn the OSI Model
- Anyone who has watched Network Fundamental Part 1 and needs to continue