FPGA Designer and VHDL Programmer
I'm a navigation, Guidance and Control Engineer having specialization in Electronics and Control with more than 6-years experience. I have Master degree in Engineering with specialization in Systems and Control.
1. FPGA Design (VHDL), writing VHDL test benches and working with simulators such as ModelSim.
2. Embedded System Design. (Schematic, labview).
3. Software Design. (C/C++/Matlab).
4. Control System Design & Modelling (Continuous, Discrete, Linear, Non-Linear, Optimal, Fuzzy Logic + Matlab & Simulink).
5. Digital System/Logic Design (VHDL, Logisim).
6. Micro-controllers (Arduino, PIC).
7. Control of Electric Machine Drives.
8. Circuit Analysis and Design etc.
9. PCB Design (Proteous + Ultiboard + Altium Designer).
I have designed many unmanned systems (Ground vehicle, winged aircraft and other remote control systems) using FPGA and also i designed sub-systems for the satellite communication.