Industrial Engineer/ lecturer
I have more than 19 years of experience working in several areas such as:
Industrial and Mechanical Design, manufacturing, 3D printers, CAD/CAM, Plastic Injection, and I have 8 years of educational experience; teaching several mechanical and industrial Courses, such as CAD/CAM, Engineering Drawing, mechanical workshop, Industrial Safety, Quality Control & manufacturing process.
More about me:
· 11 years of experience in design, with experience in all phases of the design process from idea concept to production.
· Owner of 3d printer machines JgAurora A5, Ender 3, and laser engraving Machine.
· Auto-Desk Inventor Certificate Associate 2012.
· Deep knowledge of CNC Milling, turning machines, Metal Bending & Fabricating.
· GD&T, Read, produce & understand The Engineering drawing for mechanical assembly components very well.
· Deep knowledge in CAD/CAM system.
· Good experience with the use of Measuring tools & the Measuring Machines:
· Excellent Knowledge In manufacturing & Production Processes
· Experience in Project Management, Planning, and quality control.
· Excellent knowledge of plastic injection and blow molds.
· Excellent knowledge of Rubber compression molding processes
· Create from the existing design, full product folder ready to put into action by different departments like production, stores, purchasing.
· ability to produce 3d printed cosmetic prototypes to communicate ideas to marketing, sales and customers at various line reviews and sales meetings by use of Rapid Prototype Machine FDM 400MC
· Prepare tool path for engraving and embossing (pictures, logos …etc.).
· Supervise on Plasma cut or laser cut Machines
· Uses physical mock-ups to demonstrate the Idea of the project.
· Attention to Details and Good Organizational skills