Why learn Python?
Python is an object-orientated language that closely resembles the English language which makes it a great language to learn for beginners as well as seasoned professionals.
Examples sites that use Python are Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, NASA, IBM, Nokia, etc.
Python is one of the most widely used programming languages in the AI field of Artificial Intelligence thanks to its simplicity. It can seamlessly be used with the data structures and other frequently used AI algorithms.
Advantages of Python
1) Python can be used to develop prototypes, and quickly because it is so easy to work with and read.
2) Most automation, data mining, and big data platforms rely on Python. This is because it is the ideal language to work with for general purpose tasks.
3) Python allows for a more productive coding environment than massive languages like C# and Java. Experienced coders tend to stay more organized and productive when working with Python, as well.
4) Python is easy to read, even if you're not a skilled programmer. Anyone can begin working with the language, all it takes is a bit of patience and a lot of practice. Plus, this makes it an ideal candidate for use among multi-programmer and large development teams.
5) Python powers Django, a complete and open source web application framework. Frameworks - like Ruby on Rails - can be used to simplify the development process.
Hi, I am 19 years old and a Programmer, Blogger, Author, Instructor, Social Media Marketer, SEO Specialist, and founder of GoHealthWealth.
I am currently doing Bachelors in Accounting and Finance, My aim is to help people in terms of programming, health, fitness, and business. I'm currently working on my blog which is GoHealthWealth.
I want everyone to master and to be CEO of their own lives. I'm helping people to start businesses.
I wrote two books which are, The Acne Guide and Breakthrough to Pa$$ive Income.
Currently, I am writing other books, creating new courses and running my blog of which I will paste the link soon.