Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
INTRODUCTORY PRICE $89. GOOD FOR A LIMITED TIME
"I like the way Colette breaks down exactly step-by-step the results we are looking for in every movement and which muscles we are stretching and why because it helps me do the exercise correctly and benefit from the workout instead of just going through the motions." -Sue
"It amazes me that after one hour of the Barry -Method class I felt better than I have in years, and I feel this is going to be more effective than any other therapy I have been through in rehabilitating my back and core strength. I look forward to my next session this week! Most Effective Therapy" -Kurt P.T.
"I’m approaching 40 and my friends tell me I look better now since I’ve been training with her then I did in my 20’s!! Colette’s one on one program is absolutely addicting!! You have to try this ~ and you won’t find anyone better to train with then Colette! Thank you Colette for everything!! You’ve changed my life!!!” -Lisa
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
HERE IT IS! THE ULTIMATE WORKOUT FOR GETTING PERFECTLY TONED BUTT AND LEGS.
With over 25 years experience in yoga, Pilates and bodywork, Colette discovered the most efficient way to toughen the muscles from the waist down, without a lot of sweat and pain.
In Colette's"Wall Yoga"unique concept of "Three Dimensional Yoga", you will see for yourself how using the wall as another force of resistance can speed up your results in a fraction of the time compared to other butt and leg routines.
Seven simple three minute videos will teach you the trick of how isometric conditioning and wall work allows you to focus directly on your target areas and trigger:
A. Muscle Memory- making a lasting effect.
B. Anatomical Origin and Insertions - connect where it affects.
C. "On" / "Off" Cycle- maximum performance for maximum results.
There is nothing like this on the market and you WILL see results or your money back!
WALL YOGA - BETTER RESULTS. FASTER
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
EXTREMELY RATIONAL CONCEPT
"Wall Yoga, the body awareness, stability, and leverage of the body achieved by utilizing perpendicular planes allows the postures and breathing to be optimized. Based on my understanding of physics and physiology, this is an extremely rational way to approach yoga. Plus, Colette is so encouraging! You work with the client until they get it right and you are very patient."- Dr. Casparian
EXCELLENT AND INSIGHTFUL!
"Brilliant course! This course would assist anyone, whether beginner or more advanced in their yoga practice. Colette really knows her stuff and is clearly an experienced and insightful teacher. This knowledge also fires up the motivation to practice regularly! I will definitely be recommending this course to my yoga friends and look forward to practicing more (I have added the asanas to my daily yoga practice!)" Regards, Mia Randall, meditation author.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
SCROLL BELOW TO READ MY BIO.
Barry Method on a Gravity System I Wall Yoga the Best Theraball Workout I Wall Yoga the Three Dimensional Workout I Wall Yoga Ultra Butt and Leg Workout I Wall Yoga Binding Poses for Beauty and Strength I Barry Method the Perfect Workout Package I Wall Yoga Weights, Chairs and Props Workout
A disclaimer: If you are ill, injured or have a medical condition, please seek professional medical advice before beginning any of the practices outlined herein. The instructor disclaims any liability for any injury occurring in the practice of the program.
All rights reserved by Yoga Trends.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: A PERSONAL INVITATION|
Your Ultra Butt and Legs WorkoutPreview
|Section 2: WALL YOGA FUNDAMENTALS|
THE FIVE ANCHOR; The Five Barry Method Anchors are used as guidelines to help you understand and apply proper alignment for quick results. When the body and mind experience initial success, it's easy to remain motivated. The five anchors act like stakes. They anchor the body and shift the entire body structure back into proper alignment.
1. HEART POINT: The Heart Anchor is located on the anterior center of the sternum. When applying the Heart Point, allow the tip of your sternum to rise forward and upward causing your shoulders to draw down and back. The five anchors act like stakes. They anchor the body and shift the entire body structure back into proper alignment.
2. SCAPULA POINT: The Scapula Point is located at the lower tips of the scapula (shoulder blades). To engage this point, the tip of the blades needs to be drawn downward toward the hips and inward toward the center of the spine.
3. PUBIC POINT: The Pubic Point is located on the anterior portion of the pubic bone. By tipping the Pubic Point forward and slightly upward, the entire pelvic region is now shifted to the posterior position. This reduces the lumbar curve and shifts the entire spine into a more relaxed, natural state while allowing the navel to scoop to the spine. This alignment will neutralize the pelvic region.
4. CHIN POINT:The Chin Point plays an important role for the five anchors because it acts as a sealer to all the previous points. Without applying the fourth point, all other points are vulnerable to disengagement. The Chin Point, like all the other points, occupies an isolated location. To apply, lower your chin toward your chest, allowing a small fist-sized space between the chin and neck. The Chin Point acts as an imaginary connection to the Pubic Point. By keeping the Chin and Pubic Points connected, you are encouraging proper alignment of the spine in both passive and active states.
5. FOCAL POINT:The Focal Point is also actively known as "Muscle Memory Contact" in the Barry Method. After the muscles are aligned and the body is centered, direct your eyes toward a specific point or gently gaze between the brows. The Focal Point takes you inward. When you master this last stage, it quiets your thoughts and creates a natural neurological change in your nervous system that affects the muscle and mind connections. Just as a proper body alignment aligns your muscles, the Focal Point helps "seal" the image in your mind—creating a vivid image or identification that is accurate and "familiar" (since the alignment is considered to be in a state of "homeostasis"). As your eyes focus, your mind aligns. The Focal Point permits muscle/mind connections, which allow your muscles to identify. When done properly, the image is imprinted instantaneously, which will allow the activity to be accurately recruited every time. Memory occurs in the mind, not the muscles. This is the formula of Muscle Memory Contact™.
Questions or Comments? - email me at email@example.com
Pranayama (yogic breathing), the formal practice of controlling thebreath, lies at the heart of yoga. It has a mysterious power to soothe and revitalize a tired body, a flagging spirit, or a wild mind. The ancient sages taught that prana, the vital force circulating through us, can be cultivated and channeled through a panoply of breathingexercises. In the process, the mind is calmed and rejuvenated. - Yoga Journal
Experience this gentle and easy to follow Pranayama exercise - Quite your mind and body.
Questions or Comments? - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Section 3: SEVEN ULTRA BUTT AND LEGS EXERCISES|
Double Leg Toner
Single Leg Stretch
East Plank Leg TonerPreview
Ultra Bridge PosePreview
Deep Leg Squat
Half Moon Knee Kick
Down Dog Leg Kick
Extended Leg Down DogPreview
Forward Bend Leg Toner
|Section 4: CONCLUSION|
More For Your Muscles!
Author and CEO of Yoga Trends
Founder of the Barry Method and author of "Wall Yoga the Art of Centering", A New Direction in Fitness - Colette is certified in yoga, Pilates and Thai Yoga therapy with over 20 years' experience in rehabilitation and fitness. Colette and her husband, a doctor of Chiropractic, own a Health and Wellness facility in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Barry Method with Wall Yoga is a simple but dynamic technique combining yoga/Pilates and "muscle memory concept". The Barry Method "re-wires" the body and mind connections to create a solid, well-balanced physique at lightning speed compared to other traditional exercises. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Results: 1. Reconstruction of your entire physique. 2. Improves strength and stamina. 3. A younger, more youthful body.
Barry Method/Wall Yoga "turns back the clock" and helps a tight, poorly-aligned body to become young and vibrant again.
There is nothing like this on the market today. Guaranteed or your money back! Colette provides local and online certification training recognized by the AFAA and NASM.
Visit All Five Courses Below!