Draw a Boat in Water using Pens, Inks and Watercolors
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to draw a beautiful boat standing in the water
Learn to apply pens, watercolors and inks in harmony
Understand where to stop drawing/painting
- Understand how to use white spaces effectively
- You should be Interested in visual art
- You should be interested in sketching
I am delighted to create this course teaching how to draw a full painting of a boat standing in the water. This image was a cover image for one of my courses and many students expressed their interest to know how to draw water using pens, inks and watercolors.
This is a two and half hours long comprehensive course which will guide you to learn
1. How to do a preliminary pencil sketch of a boat?
2. How to convert this pencil sketch into a pen sketch? What precautions need to be taken when starting with the pen sketch?
3. How to apply colors to the boat sketch? How to use colored inks and watercolors interchangeably and in harmony?
4. How to color the water? How to draw texture for various materials like wood and rusty metal?
5. Dry brush technique for indicating the textures.
6. Implying depth in a sketch / painting.
- Art students
- Art professionals
- Newbies to art