- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Emotional Intelligence and why it is important in Customer Service.
- How to develop our own Emotional Intelligence.
- The basics of human irrational behavior.
- How to practice emotionally intelligent Customer Service.
- How to start building a Customer Service Culture for your business.
- Basic use of the Udemy Platform on computer or smartphone.
- Self learning motivation.
Why is it so difficult to offer great Customer Service?
Simple, because we keep aproching the subject from a mainly rational perspectuve, like an organizational system that we can standarice, but in reality, great customer service has to do with human relationships, which are after all, completely emotional and primarily irrational.
So, to create an amazing customer service experience, we need to understand emotions, emotional intelligence and how to manage our own emotional skills.
This course will help you discover emotional intelligence, set you on the path to develop and improve your emotional skills and take it to the next level to build a great Customer Service Culture for yourself and in your company.
- Human resources specialists.
- Human resources students.
- General Managers.
- Organizational Behavior Specialists and Students.
- Anyone interested in Emotional Intelligence or Customer Service.
A quick and brief introduction to the course, you will meet your instructors, have a quick overview of the course, discover how to download and use the Workbook and learn how to get in touch with us if you have any questions.
Let´s investigate some concepts like client and customer service so we can begin to discover why this is a matter of emotions.
We know what intellignece is, but what about emotional intelligence? Why is it so important?