Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Dashboards 101 is a prerequisite for this course because it discusses foundational definitions and philosophy needed.
Dashboards 201 is for managers and people responsible for using dashboards and contributing to the data collection and dashboard review processes. This course covers the four levels of reporting in a company, key philosophies to use dashboards properly, when and why dashboards are needed and reviews actual sample dashboards for sales and marketing.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Dashboards 201 - How and Why They Work, Philosophies and Example Dashboard|
Dashboards 201 - Part A - Four Levels of ReportingPreview
Dashboards 201 - When a Dashboard is NeededPreview
Dashboards 201 - Part C - Key Philosophies Needed For Success
Dashboards 201 - Part D - Key Philosophies Needed For Success
Dashboards 201 - Example Corporate Dashboard Review & Exercise
Dashboards 201 - Sales Dashboard Example
Dashboards 201 - Example Dashboard - Marketing
Mr. Robert Norton, President and CEO of AirTight Management trains CEOs, Executives and managers for higher performance in the best practices and systems for management and leadership. This is done with a combination of training, coaching and consulting to help clients become market leaders in their industry. AirTight has created unique and state-of-the-art courses and systems to start, grow and run companies for best results.
Mr. Norton founded his first company as CEO in 1989 after a decade as a software engineer, Director of Software Development and Vice President of Engineering who developed and launched many successful products. He grew two companies to over $100 million in annual sales. He has helped launch eight start-up companies and over 50 products. His experience spans all key disciplines needed to start, grow and exit businesses in several industries. He can provide a breath of experience and perspective across all disciplines that only experienced CEOs can.
- Speaker and author of four books on entrepreneurship and growing companies
- Creator of The CEO Boot Camp and other advanced management and leadership training programs for CEOs, entrepreneurs and senior executives
- Experience developing products and services and growing businesses of all sizes including startups, turnarounds and working in two multi-billion dollar enterprises (International Thomson Organization and Grumman (now Northrop Grumman).
- CEO since 1989 with four startup launches. Two other startups in senior positions as Vice President and CTO and two in senior engineering positions for eight total.
- Expertise and proven success in all major disciplines including finance, P&L management, operations, sales, marketing, strategy, product development and business development.
- Founder HomeView (multimedia Realty Search Services). - Achieved $156 million annualized sales within 1 year of a new product launch with a 6-fold increase in sales productivity over industry averages. Penetrated 72% of market in only 18 months.
- Generated over $1+ billion in total shareholder value (while at these companies).
-Drove sales from $0 to $100 million with 26% pretax profit in 5 years; added $35 million to revenue in a single year.
- Co-founder FIRST CALL Corporation. Developed FIRST CALL research distribution network, FIRST CALL Earnings Estimate product, VideoMunifacts and Portia portfolio management system.
- Launched more than 50 products and services that generate over $1 billion in annual sales today.
More at www.AirTightMgt.com and