Ultimate Guide to Drone Applications-Construction Industry-2
What you'll learn
- Understand how the drone data outputs can be used for the final 2 stages in the construction life cycle
- Use drone survey outputs to detect deviations and issues
- Use drone survey outputs to track construction progress
- Use drones to market the site
- Construction companies get the best strategies to incorporate drones into their operations
- Drone Service Companies get the best strategies to enter the construction industry
- Understand the future of drones in the construction industry
- Basic understanding of the construction industry and/or basic knowledge of drone technology
This course is the second part of the course series Ultimate Guide to Drone Applications-Construction Industry
Part 2 goes into complete detail into how you, as an employee or employer of a construction company, project management company, real estate company or a drone service company can use drones to increase accuracy, maximize efficiency and cost savings once construction work begins. Further, we have sections dedicated to construction companies and drone service companies to help them mobilize drones as a part of their businesses!
Here is a brief of what is covered:
Using drone survey outputs to detect construction deviations
Using drone survey outputs to track construction progress
Presenting drone generated outputs to decision makers
Equipment purchase and HR hiring strategies for the construction industry to adopt drones
Strategies for drone service companies
Using drones to market the site
The future of drones in the construction industry
Our previous course series The Ultimate Guide for Land Surveying with Drones has been a best seller on Udemy with more than 4000 enrollments from across 114 countries.
"Technically sound course. Great workflows."
"Really good content. Thanks for making this course. I learned quite a few things today despite working with drones for last 2 years."
"Comprehensive curriculum packaged in. Straight to the point and covers all technical details about using drones in each step of construction progress. I would rate this course very high!!"
"As a GIS professional I benefitted a lot from the course. The go to market strategies for drone companies was a fantastic section in the course. Lot of practical advice has been shared."
"This is a pretty good course. It details all the possibilities of using drones in construction site and how exactly to go about it."
Who this course is for:
- Anyone from construction sector who want to incorporate drones into their operations
- Anyone who wants to start a drone service business in the construction sector
- Anyone who is passionate about drone applications!
HUVIAiR Technologies is a Visual Data Technology company. Its major investor is Boeing. Huviair collects, processes and analyses contruction and mining jobsite data using Drones, 360 Cameras, Laser Scanners and Mobile Phones helping you save on progress monitoring time by 75%, manpower requirement by 50% and overall costs of the project by 20%.
We have a deep understanding of UAVs, sensors, photogrammetry, GIS mapping, surveying techniques, image processing, data analytics and software programming.
Our cloud based productivity enhancement software platform provides measurement and reporting of relevant metrics of construction progress tracking by converting data from various sources such as drones, laser scanners and 360 cameras into actionable, measurable metrics.
Vikshut Mundkur and Arjun Janananda are the instructors for our Udemy courses. As the CEO and CTO, respectively, of HUVIAiR Technologies, they have mastered drone mapping and data processing techniques. They have also developed processes and workflows for understanding customer requirements, planning and executing drone flights, processing the data and analyzing the outputs. They have an in depth understanding of photogrammetry, surveying techniques, terrain mapping and using GIS and CAD software.
I'm an electronics engineer with a passion for technology, innovation and business! Over the past 3 years, I have developed a passion for drone technology and have co-founded a start up called Huviair Technologies in Bangalore, India. I specialize in understanding customer requirements, conceptualizing projects, planning and executing drone data capture, processing the data, analyzing the outputs and producing results. I have expertise on drone data applications for the survey, construction, infrastructure, renewable energy and natural resource management sectors.
As part of my efforts to give back to society, I also work as a pro bono consultant for the Indian Government and several not for profit organizations. Presently:
1. I am a member of the Central Employment Guarantee Council, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
2. I am a member of the Policy Research Department of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the present ruling political party in India.
3. I am a technology advisor to Mythri Speaks, an NGO working on various issues such as Environment, Woman & Child, Rural Development and Indigenous Sciences.
I am an engineer and the founder-CTO of Huviair Technologies. With a deep understanding of computer programming, image processing, photogrammetry, data analytics, terrain mapping, surveying techniques, and being in Drone Tech business for last 3 years, I have mastered drone surveying and data processing techniques.
Learning from practical, on the ground experience, I have developed processes and workflow for collecting customer requirements, planning and executing drone flights to capture data, using the right software to process the data and finally post processing and generating reports for clients.