Lifestyle Upgrades For Busy Adults
What you'll learn
- Learn about 7 unique lifestyle upgrades and their far-reaching restorative benefits
- Discover your personal areas of rest deficit
- Get tips to help you enjoy more high quality sleep
- Practical applications for each type of lifestyle upgrade
- Actionable step to living a well-rested, more relaxed life
- Learn how to detoxify your body, your mind, and your environment
- Understand the effects of nature and art on your level of life enjoyment
- Enjoy more of your life every day by making a few small purposeful changes
- Take 30-Day Sacred Rest Challenge
- No prior knowledge required. Just a desire to know more about living a restorative lifestyle and enjoying more of the life you are creating.
Restorative lifestyle upgrades for busy people who want to overcome stress and enjoy a more focused, productive, happy, and fulfilling life.
Take back control over your energy and emotions. Tap into an endless supply of creativity. Breakthrough into a new level of productivity. Experience more satisfaction today.
Remain confident and at peace in every situation, by unlocking the benefits of 7 unique types of rest. Learn how rest benefits every aspect of your life including your happiness, relationships, and overall health.
Who this course is for:
- Participants ready to apply proven upgrades to improve their happiness and overall level of life satisfaction
- High achievers ready to try something new to increase their productivity and improve their creativity
- Overwhelmed busy people needing proven ways to defuse daily tension and incorporate more joy and peace in their life
- Life coaches looking for proven actionable tip to help their clients enjoy more and stress less
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is a Board Certified internal medicine physician. She shares with audiences nationwide on the topics of eliminating limiting emotions, correcting work-rest imbalances, and experiencing personal renewal. Dr. Dalton-Smith is a national and international media resource on the mind, body, spirit connection and has been featured in Women's Day, Redbook, First For Women magazine, Focus on the Family, and many other publications. She is the founder of I Choose My Best Life.