Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
INTRODUCTORY PRICE $89. GOOD FOR A LIMITED TIME
A FEW SHORT SESSIONS MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
"I like the way Colette breaks down exactly step-by-step the results we are looking for in every movement and which muscles we are stretching and why because it helps me do the exercise correctly and benefit from the workout instead of just going through the motions." -Sue
"It amazes me that after one hour of the Barry -Method class I felt better than I have in years, and I feel this is going to be more effective than any other therapy I have been through in rehabilitating my back and core strength. I look forward to my next session this week! Most Effective Therapy" -Kurt P.T.
"I’m approaching 40 and my friends tell me I look better now since I’ve been training with her then I did in my 20’s!! Colette’s one on one program is absolutely addicting!! You have to try this ~ and you won’t find anyone better to train with then Colette! Thank you Colette for everything!! You've changed my life!!!” -Lisa
Barry Method is a dual combination of yoga and Pilates on a gravity system similar to the Total Gym. Exercises by the Barry Method emphasize strength and core work which helps to restructure and realign the body into perfect balance.
Barry Method incorporates a technique designed by Colette called “Muscle Memory Contact” which involves commanding mind over muscle to help heal the body quicker and restore optimum movement and functioning of whole body rhythm.
Ideal workout as a rehabilitation as well as for serious athletes. This technique allows participants of almost any age or physical condition to benefit and experience remarkable results in just a few short visits. There is nothing like this on the market today.
From professional athletes to those who suffers with chronic pain have experienced wonderful results from our programs.
. . . .. . . . . . . .
SCROLL BELOW TO READ MY BIO.
Barry Method on a Gravity System I Wall Yoga the Best Theraball Workout I Wall Yoga the Three Dimensional Workout I Wall Yoga Ultra Butt and Leg Workout I Wall Yoga Binding Poses for Beauty and Strength I Barry Method the Perfect Workout Package I Wall Yoga Weights, Chairs and Props Workout
Tags: beauty, core, health, yoga
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: INTRODUCTION BARRY METHOD - THE PERFECT WORKOUT PROGRAM|
THE FIVE ANCHORS: The Five Barry Method Anchors are used as guidelines to help you understand and apply proper alignment for quick results. When the body and mind experience initial success, it's easy to remain motivated. The five anchors act like stakes. They anchor the body and shift the entire body structure back into proper alignment.
1. HEART POINT:The Heart Anchor is located on the anterior center of the sternum. When applying the Heart Point, allow the tip of your sternum to rise forward and upward causing your shoulders to draw down and back. The five anchors act like stakes. They anchor the body and shift the entire body structure back into proper alignment.
2. SCAPULA POINT:The Scapula Point is located at the lower tips of the scapula (shoulder blades). To engage this point, the tips of the blades needs to be drawn downward toward the hips and inward toward the center of the spine.
3. PUBIC POINT:The Pubic Point is located on the anterior portion of the pubic bone. By tipping the Pubic Point forward and slightly upward, the entire pelvic region is now shifted to the posterior position. This reduces the lumbar curve and shifts the entire spine into a more relaxed, natural state while allowing the navel to scoop to the spine. This alignment will neutralize the pelvic region.
4. CHIN POINT:The Chin Point plays an important role for the five anchors because it acts as a sealer to all the previous points. Without applying the fourth point, all other points are vulnerable to disengagement. The Chin Point, like all the other points, occupies an isolated location. To apply, lower your chin toward your chest, allowing a small fist size space between the chin and neck. The Chin Point acts as an imaginary connection to the Pubic Point. By keeping the Chin and Pubic Points connected you are encouraging proper alignment of the spine in both passive and active states.
5. FOCAL POINT:The Focal Point is also actively known as "Muscle Memory Contact" in the Barry Method. After the muscles are aligned and the body is centered, direct your eyes toward a specific point or gently gaze between the brows. Focal Point takes you inward. When you master this last stage, it quiets your thoughts and creates a natural neurological change in your nervous system that affects the muscle and mind connections. Just as a proper body alignment aligns your muscles, the Focal Point helps "seal" the image in your mind—creating a vivid image or identification that is accurate and "familiar" (since the alignment is considered to be in a state of "homeostasis"). As your eyes focus, your mind aligns. Focal Point permits muscle/mind connections, which allow your muscles to identify. When done properly, the image is imprinted instantaneously, which will allow the activity to be accurately recruited every time. Memory occurs in the mind, not the muscles. This is the formula of Muscle Memory Contact™.
Questions or Comments? - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pranayama (yogic breathing), the formal practice of controlling thebreath, lies at the heart of yoga. It has a mysterious power to soothe and revitalize a tired body, a flagging spirit, or a wild mind. The ancient sages taught that prana, the vital force circulating through us, can be cultivated and channeled through a panoply of breathingexercises. In the process, the mind is calmed and rejuvenated. - Yoga Journal
Experience this gentle and easy to follow Pranayama exercise - Quite your mind and body.
ORDER YOUR MACHINE & SAVE!
|Section 2: THREE CULPRITS TO AGING|
The Three Culprits of Aging
Nowadays, life seems to move at a faster pace than ever before, with youth slipping away like the sands of time and old age sneaking up on you faster than expected. Your body becomes weak and stiff and the lack of energy becomes almost constant. The aging process has been accelerated in spite of all the modernization and advancements in the medical field. More and more people flock towards yoga studios and try to improve their diet, but first they need to understand exactly what their target should be in order to impede aging.
First Target: The Stiff Spine
In this day and age, education, work and entertainment all have us sitting on desks and chairs. The major problem is the way we sit. The Thoracic Vertebrae form the part of the spine at the back of our chest and abdomen. Not only do they affect the body’s flexibility and mobility, they also protect the spinal cord which contains all the nerves that supply all four limbs. Furthermore they also serve as sites of attachment for major muscles in the body and host most of the circulatory system. Bending forwards towards your office laptop, slumping in your seat in class or craning towards the television, in all of these daily life activities we are causing major damage to our spine due to our posture. For optimum health, flexibility and energy it is essential to have the perfect posture at all times, with the spine stick straight and shoulders pushed back.
Second Target: The Pelvic Floor
Third Target: The Arch of the Feet
Questions or Comments? - email me at email@example.com
|Section 3: BARRY METHOD WORKOUT SERIES|
Barry Method Jump and StretchPreview
Barry Method with Toe Bar
Barry Method with Arm Pulls
|Section 4: CONCLUSION|
Author and CEO of Yoga Trends
Founder of the Barry Method and author of "Wall Yoga the Art of Centering", A New Direction in Fitness - Colette is certified in yoga, Pilates and Thai Yoga therapy with over 20 years' experience in rehabilitation and fitness. Colette and her husband, a doctor of Chiropractic, own a Health and Wellness facility in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Barry Method with Wall Yoga is a simple but dynamic technique combining yoga/Pilates and "muscle memory concept". The Barry Method "re-wires" the body and mind connections to create a solid, well-balanced physique at lightning speed compared to other traditional exercises. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Results: 1. Reconstruction of your entire physique. 2. Improves strength and stamina. 3. A younger, more youthful body.
Barry Method/Wall Yoga "turns back the clock" and helps a tight, poorly-aligned body to become young and vibrant again.
There is nothing like this on the market today. Guaranteed or your money back! Colette provides local and online certification training recognized by the AFAA and NASM.
Visit All Five Courses Below!