Static timing analysis comprises broadly for timing checks, constraints and library. Having all of them in a single course makes it bulky. So we decided to have it in 3 parts and this is part I - Essential timing checks. This course will give an eagle's eye to every timing check that is being performed in current industries for sign-off. This will also introduce you to basic terminologies for timing, which are needed for advanced courses on STA.
Timing comes at every step of physical design flow, but in this course, we primarily focus on signoff timing i.e. looking into each and every corner of design for any timing violations
The course starts from very basic and gradually takes you to an advanced level at an intermediate pace. So no questions on you missing any details
Hope you enjoy learning this course in the same way we enjoyed making them.
Happy Learning !!
As a 'Growth Hacker', I intend to help students/professionals build their profile even stronger in semiconductors and VLSI, by creating courses at every possible domain in Back end. The experiments which I perform in VSD courses using open-source EDA tools, are of similar complexity of current chip design industry. Till date I have nurtured around 10000+ students and professionals through videos and many of them have been placed or moved to leading semiconductor industries. I have been doing this part time for past 6 years, and now doing this full time at VSD. Happy Learning!!
Now, to be really successful in the field of VLSI and Semiconductors, you need to take the courses in below order:
1) VSD - Physical design flow
2) VSD - Clock tree synthesis - Part 1 & 2
3) VSD - Signal Integrity
4) VSD - Static timing analysis - Part 1 & 2 (Can be taken in between)
5) VSD - Circuit design and SPICE simulations Part 1 & Part 2 (This is the core of VLSI, so you can take it in beginning or end)
6) VLSI - Essential concepts and detailed interview guide (This course is a glimpse of all above courses, but for details of each topic, you need to take course 1) to 5).)
7) VSD - Custom Layout (Can be taken in between)
Connect with me for more guidance !!
Hope you enjoy the session best of luck for future !!