Performance, Power and Area are the three main pillars of the Chip Design, Crosstalk can hamper all three.
Crosstalk is the interference caused due to communication between the circuits
Lets learn to " HOW TO REDUCE CROSSTALK ? " to achieve a efficient Chip design which give the best performance, uses optimal power and in minimal Chip area.
•Reasons for Crosstalk
•Introduction to Noise Margin
•Crosstalk Glitch Example
•Factors Affecting Glitch Height
•AC Noise Margin
•Timing Window Concepts
•Impact of Crosstalk on Setup and Hold Timing
•Techniques to reduce Crosstalk
•Power Supply Noise
Assume DC noise Margin as 0.17 and Noise width as 0ps
As a 'Growth Hacker', I intend to help students/professionals build their profile even stronger in semiconductors and VLSI, by creating courses at every possible domain in Back end. The experiments which I perform in VSD courses using open-source EDA tools, are of similar complexity of current chip design industry. Till date I have nurtured around 10000+ students and professionals through videos and many of them have been placed or moved to leading semiconductor industries. I have been doing this part time for past 6 years, and now doing this full time at VSD. Happy Learning!!
Now, to be really successful in the field of VLSI and Semiconductors, you need to take the courses in below order:
1) VSD - Physical design flow
2) VSD - Clock tree synthesis - Part 1 & 2
3) VSD - Signal Integrity
4) VSD - Static timing analysis - Part 1 & 2 (Can be taken in between)
5) VSD - Circuit design and SPICE simulations Part 1 & Part 2 (This is the core of VLSI, so you can take it in beginning or end)
6) VLSI - Essential concepts and detailed interview guide (This course is a glimpse of all above courses, but for details of each topic, you need to take course 1) to 5).)
7) VSD - Custom Layout (Can be taken in between)
8) VSD - Library characterization and modelling - Part 1 (STA-1 and 2, Circuit design and SPICE simulations-1 and 2 are mandatory)
Connect with me for more guidance !!
Hope you enjoy the session best of luck for future !!