So, you are a professional in VLSI, doing tons of tapeouts and accurate timing analysis.
OR, say, you are a student, who already went through my previous courses on clock tree synthesis, physical design flow and crosstalk,
But, sit back, and give it a thought "Have you done it all?" "Did you know, where does the delay of a cell actually comes from?" "We have learnt about delay models, but are the models accurate?" "How do you verify, if what you are doing in static timing analysis, is correct?" and many more.
These are some of curious questions we wonder about, but hardly find any answers. Even if we found the answers, as a passionate learner, we are still more curious to do some practical things on our own.
And, here's the answer to all of them. SPICE (Simulation Program for Integrated Circuit Emphasis). This course has answers to almost all questions that you might have as a serious timing analyst
So let's get started and keep those questions coming in the forum, and I will answer all of them.
See you in class !!
As a 'Growth Hacker', I intend to help students/professionals build their profile even stronger in semiconductors and VLSI, by creating courses at every possible domain in Back end. The experiments which I perform in VSD courses using open-source EDA tools, are of similar complexity of current chip design industry. Till date I have nurtured around 10000+ students and professionals through videos and many of them have been placed or moved to leading semiconductor industries. I have been doing this part time for past 6 years, and now doing this full time at VSD. Happy Learning!!
Now, to be really successful in the field of VLSI and Semiconductors, you need to take the courses in below order:
1) VSD - Physical design flow
2) VSD - Clock tree synthesis - Part 1 & 2
3) VSD - Signal Integrity
4) VSD - Static timing analysis - Part 1 & 2 (Can be taken in between)
5) VSD - Circuit design and SPICE simulations Part 1 & Part 2 (This is the core of VLSI, so you can take it in beginning or end)
6) VLSI - Essential concepts and detailed interview guide (This course is a glimpse of all above courses, but for details of each topic, you need to take course 1) to 5).)
7) VSD - Custom Layout (Can be taken in between)
Connect with me for more guidance !!
Hope you enjoy the session best of luck for future !!