This is a follow-up course on my previous one "Circuit design and SPICE simulations - Part1"
It is a must, that you go through Part 1 of this course, to fully understand and apply using open source tools. This course will help you do some advanced quick SPICE simulations, while you analyze the behavior of your devices.
In this course we will cover:
1.Voltage Transfer Characteristics - SPICE simulations
2.Static behavior Evaluation : CMOS inverter Robustness
•Power supply variation
So let's get started (again) and keep those questions coming in the forum, and I will answer all of them.
See you in class !!
As a 'Growth Hacker', I intend to help students/professionals build their profile even stronger in semiconductors and VLSI, by creating courses at every possible domain in Back end. The experiments which I perform in VSD courses using open-source EDA tools, are of similar complexity of current chip design industry. Till date I have nurtured around 10000+ students and professionals through videos and many of them have been placed or moved to leading semiconductor industries. I have been doing this part time for past 6 years, and now doing this full time at VSD. Happy Learning!!
Now, to be really successful in the field of VLSI and Semiconductors, you need to take the courses in below order:
1) VSD - Physical design flow
2) VSD - Clock tree synthesis - Part 1 & 2
3) VSD - Signal Integrity
4) VSD - Static timing analysis - Part 1 & 2 (Can be taken in between)
5) VSD - Circuit design and SPICE simulations Part 1 & Part 2 (This is the core of VLSI, so you can take it in beginning or end)
6) VLSI - Essential concepts and detailed interview guide (This course is a glimpse of all above courses, but for details of each topic, you need to take course 1) to 5).)
7) VSD - Custom Layout (Can be taken in between)
Connect with me for more guidance !!
Hope you enjoy the session best of luck for future !!