You will dramatically improve your chances of getting past a technical interview, landing that dream job and earning more money.
However without a grasp of the deeper fundamentals you will hit quite a few head scratch-y issues, introduce bugs, find it hard to read and understand framework and library code and won’t be considered a senior developer.
What are you going to learn?
Why an interview format?
I find that it's only when i'm facing an upcoming interview that I get into gear and really make sure I have a deep understanding of what I claim to know.
I might know the best practice for how to solve a problem, but do I know why?
Also it's FUN, what's more satisfying than learning something, then passing a test!
Over 15 years experience working for clients such as the European Space Agency and Google.
Wrote my first program in 1988, my first website in 1996, earned a 1st Class Degree in Computer Science in 2000 and now 15 years later I own a digital agency in London called Bubblegum specialising in building complex web & mobile applications in AngularJS/Node/Django and IonicFramework.
As well as building applications for awesome clients word-wide, through Udemy i'm now following my dream of teaching other passionate developers like myself what I know through my company CodeCraft.
# What do I believe?
- I believe as a developer at it's heart, your job is to make the lives of other people more productive, that's what computing is all about.
- So if you yourself are not 100% focussed on making your own development as productive as possible then it doesn't bode well for your clients.
# What are my values?
- I'm 100% focused on practical development skills.
- I don't waste peoples time.
- I value my time and I value yours.
- I'm driven to be the most productive developer I can possibly be. I don't get caught up in philosophical debates.
- I value shipping “correct" functionality as fast as possible for myself and my clients.
If those are your values as well them you will love my courses.
If you want to sip your skinny decaf soya latte whilst discussing the pros and cons of different naming conventions for 3 hours then look somewhere else, if you want to learn how to ship functionality as fast as possible for yourself and your clients, these courses are for you.