Mindfulness for Social Anxiety
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Reduced anxiety in social situations
Better coping strategies
Learn to deal with awkward silence
- Become more comfortable with your appearance
- Suitable for anyone who wishes to feel less anxious in social situations
- No prior knowledge of mindfulness or mediation is required
- You will need somewhere quiet to be able to practice the meditations
Do you dread social events? Feel uncomfortable in awkward silence? Worry that your friends don't really like you?
If so, Mindfulness for Social Anxiety is the course for you. It builds on our free 5-Day Mindfulness for Anxiety course to give you specific skills for dealing with social anxiety, based on the techniques of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
We'll start with a set of core mindfulness skills, before moving on to giving you exposure exercises to challenge your anxiety, and a set of warm-up and cool down meditations for high-pressure social events like work Christmas parties, friend's dos and crowded events.
Each meditation takes around ten minutes and uses guided audio for you to listen along to.
The course is taught by Chris Worfolk, founder of the mental health charity Anxiety Leeds and author of Do More, Worry Less: Small Steps To Reduce Your Anxiety.
If you are ready to start challenging your social anxiety, hit the Buy Now button to get started. I can't wait to see you inside the course!
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to feel more comfortable in social situations