Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
While building a complex animated greeting card, you'll learn:
• Why SVG is a hot commodity today
• The benefits of using SVG
• About SVG shapes and custom tags
• How to include SVG on a web page
• How to organize SVG elements for web animation
• What the GreenSock Animation Platform is
• Make sense of GreenSock's different bundles and which to use
• The GreenSock API and its six basic tweening functions
• All about timelines and how they work in GreenSock
• How to break down the SVG project into scenes
• How to create catchy, impressive animations piece-by-piece
• How to use timelines to organize your entire animation sequences
• And much more...
All project files with full source code will be made available to you at each step of the animation process. Learn valuable skills that will benefit you through out your career or open up a whole new world of creative expression if you're a hobbyist or enthusiast.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Start Here|
|Take a first look at the animated greeting card you will be creating in this course.|
|Section 2: SVG Basics|
Learn the benefits of using SVG on the web
Learn the basic SVG shapes & primitives:
Here you learn about three very powerful (and very cool) SVG features that we use in the animation project:
|Section 3: GreenSock Basics|
Get introduced to the powerful GreenSock Animation Platform.
Learn how to:
|Learn about Callbacks and Callback Parameters|
|Section 4: Animation Project|
|Finally, we start bringing all your knowledge, thus far, together. We start by reviewing the animated greeting card you will be creating and breaking down the individual scenes.|
Start project by:
|Animate the first scene of the project -- 'Enter Floor Vegetation’|
The Whole Nine