Revealed: Love Excel? Launch A Career In Financial Systems
- You don't need to know anything. I'll lead you by the hand and fully explain financial systems - - what it is, how to get involved and how you can benefit with your career
- It's like meeting at a coffee shop where you share my stories and get solid career advice
- For anyone with Excel knowledge looking to steer their 'career ship' in a new and lucrative direction
This course is free because everyone should have access to useful knowledge to improve their lives. Consider it my humble way of helping make the world a slightly better place. Taking this course also means you have a responsibility to do something positive for anyone you choose.
The Udemy course that could change your life
Are you an Excel or Power Query user but not sure how to capitalize on your skills? Tired of creating spreadsheets that lead to nowhere? Now is your chance to do something about it.
You can build Financial Systems . . . with tools like Excel and Power Query . . . and change your life.
Let me show you how it's done.
This is a career guidance conversation between friends.
Financial systems are an important and growing part of the data analytics field. They put the right financial data . . . in the right place . . . at the right time. Companies hire for this more than ever. If you embrace this path, you are opening yourself to a potential life-changing idea with excellent career prospects!
You may already have the skills but are unaware of how to use them in a better way.
- Here is your nudge in the right direction
- I have 20+ years of experience in financial systems at the biggest companies in the world
- I know what works and what doesn't
Join the thousands of other students who have learned from me. You will be in very good company.
Using Excel and add-ins like Power Query to build financial systems is a growing field. You can get involved now.
Make this commitment to improve your career and your life.
Because I believe so strongly in my message and want to help you, I am making available 20 minutes of free lectures. I'll give you a new career direction if you give me a bit of your time.
4th in my series of Udemy courses on developing your skills with financial systems software
- People with Excel spreadsheet knowledge who are seeking a slightly different career path
- People who are eager to improve their career prospects and not afraid to move in a better direction
- People who recognize the growing influence of integrated business systems and want to be part of the growing trend
- I don't hold back - - learn why Microsoft Excel is the foundation of most financial systems
- Three Big Reasons To Learn Financial Systems
- Financial Systems Are Here To Stay
- How This Course Is Structured And What You’ll Learn
- How I Arrived At My Simple Financial Systems Creation Process
- Why Simple?
- Why High-Speed?
- What Are Financial Systems?
- A Brief History of Financial Systems
- How Are Financial Systems Different From Other Business Systems?
- Being Part Of The Action
- Characteristics of Financial Systems Professionals
- Single Best Place To Find Your Financial Systems Job
- A Quick Lesson On Financial Statements
- It’s All Basic Math
- Above The Line, Below The Line
- Favorite Tools - Part 1 (Excel, Power Query, Power BI, PowerPoint)
- Favorite Tools - Part 2 (Notepad++, SnagIt, Google Sheets, Google Slides)
- Gather Your Accomplishments
- Tell Your Story
- Quantify Everything
- Next Steps
If you're like me, you see tremendous value in developing your career in data analytics, business intelligence and creating financial systems. Companies need these skills more than ever.
But did you know . . .
** The hardest part of any useful business intelligence system is getting clean data **
This statement comes from my 20+ years of experience building data analytics systems at Fortune 500 companies. Let me share my secrets so you get much better at cleaning your analytics data for better financial systems.
My specialty is creating clean data using Excel Power Query and Power BI Query Editor for analysis and visualizations.
I love this topic . . . Learn from me.
> I read the software user manuals so you don't have to
> I enjoy teaching complex topics in a clear, simple manner
> I'm very involved in the analytics community as a member of Microsoft's Power BI User Panel, and a frequent speaker at Oracle analytics events
Courses like mine are not widely available so I decided to create one. Thanks to the internet, a global audience now shares this knowledge.
Take my courses and enter a community of like-minded people who want everyone to succeed. I will personally answer any question posted and provide frequent updates on what's happening in the Power Query and Power BI communities. There is so much value here and I encourage you to join.
** You can dramatically improve your data cleaning skills today **
What are you waiting for?