Beginner Xcode Programming: Reskin a Photo Booth App
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, you will be able to take a source code and edit it in Xcode to reskin it and publish it into the App Store
- Learn how to create certificates in the iOS development center
- Learn how to create provisioning profiles so you can test your app
- Learn how to create an app in the iOS development center and iTunes Connect
- Learn how to register your devices to test the app on, create test accounts, and test your first app in Xcode
- Learn the basics of Xcode and what you need to change in a source code to reskin it
- Learn how to set up a Facebook app ID to allow social sharing
- Learn how to set up In App Purchases and ads
- Learn how to submit your app to the App Store for review
Welcome to "Beginner Xcode Programming" from PixtantBlog.com! This introduction tells you our story and what to expect from the course. To follow along step by step throughout this course, you can purchase the Photo Booth source code here: BrightNewt.com
Or you can use this course as a guide to reskinning virtually any app build in Xcode.
Brand new iOS developer accounts need 2 certificates--one for development and one for distribution (publishing to the App Store). This lecture shows you how to create and install both.
In this lecture, you will learn how to prepare the app for testing, which includes setting up an App ID in the iOS Development Center, creating the app in iTunes Connect, and creating and installing 2 Provisioning Profiles so that you can test the app.
- Mac with Xcode (Xcode can be downloaded for free in the App Store)
- iOS Developer account ($99/year through Apple)
- iTunes Connect account (free)
- Highly recommended: a source code to work with, if not the exact one used in the course
Like this course, but can't afford it? Try our Bingo course for free.
This course will show you exactly what you need to do to reskin a specific source code in Xcode so that you can create your own Photo Booth app for iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch very quickly and inexpensively and start making money almost immediately.
You will see every single edit necessary to launch an app, and in less than 2 hours. This includes the very first steps you take after you get your hands on a source code (learning how to test the app) to editing the app in Xcode, and all the way to submitting the app to the App Store for review. The tutorial uses a REAL source code example and completes every single step necessary to reskin the app from start to finish, and is structured in that way. While this uses a specific code (that you can purchase), the course is still very useful for reskinning any app. It will give you the knowledge necessary to understand documents that come with source codes that you can purchase at very low prices.
This is perfect for any beginner that is interested in entering the world of app development, but does not want to spend a ton of money or time creating an app from scratch and hiring developers. Instead, you can focus on monetization through in-app purchases and ad networks, which, by the way, is part of this course. You can literally reskin one source code 100 times using this tutorial to generate large profits incredibly quickly.
Check out the source code that we will be using.
- Beginners interested in creating an iOS app
- "Do It Yourself"-types interested in low cost and fast app development
- Little to no experience in App Development