- 3 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to use journaling as a powerful tool for personal development
- Use the tools of journaling to connect with your inner compass
- Build self-awareness by exploring your life's journey
- Use journaling to create an empowering story of your life
- Learn the powerful practice of gratitude journaling
- Create a compelling vision for your life using journaling techniques
- All you need to get started is a journal and pen, and a willingness to tap into the wisdom within you.
You've probably read that successful people keep a daily journal. What do these visionaries write about? Why do they journal?
Discover why keeping a journal is a powerful personal development practice:
- Clarity. Gain clarity on the most pressing issues in your life.
- Creativity. The blank page offers the opportunity to play with ideas. Even the very act of writing sparks creative ideas.
- Self-awareness. Each of us has thoughts and feelings we’d rather keep to ourselves. Journaling about them helps to bring them out of the shadows so that we can face them and deal with them in an appropriate way.
- Motivation. Sometimes you just need to remind yourself how awesome you are. Your journal won't judge you when you choose to blow your own horn.
- Gratitude. It’s easy to focus on what’s not working, but it’s powerful to look at what is. Writing about what you are grateful for improves your outlook and inspires you to keep going.
- Spirituality. Your journal is the place where you can reflect on the important questions of your life and explore your purpose for being.
- You're a busy professional who wants an effective method to gain clarity on your goals.
- You've heard how valuable journaling is and you want to learn the practice for yourself.
- You've tried journaling before but "ran out of things to write about".
- You want better self-awareness.
- You have big dreams, and you want to document your journey towards achieving them.
- You are considering writing a memoir and you would like to learn an effective means of documenting your life journey.