What you'll learn
- At the end of this course WeChat Digital Matketing, students will be able to know how to use WeChat on a daily business to build their personal brand and market their business
- You will also know the unique 28 functions that WeChat has that others like Whatsapp and Facebook don't have
- You will know the 8 ways to add friends, including people that you don't know
- Plus, you know how to reach out to strangers via WeChat and convert them into friends and customers
- You will discover 'Discover' page and what it can offer you as a business tool
- You will learn how to set up Wechat Official Account like a pro
- You will know what are mini programs and why they are so hot now
- Be able to embark on our unique 123 WeChat 3-Week Digital Marketing Plan to get Sales in 3 weeks
- Knowledge of how to operate a smartphone
- Some basic knowledge of social media like Facebook, Whatsapp and LinkedIn
WeChat is a very powerful tool. It has at least 28 unique useful functions that Whatsapp and Facebook don't have.
Why are people not using WeChat as much as Whatsapp?
Lack of friends on WeChat?
*People from China only use WeChat* So if you want to connect with them, you have no choice but to use WeChat.
Don't know Chinese? WeChat can now translate 21 languages including all messages, moments posts and even news!
And voice translation too!
WeChat Moments work like Facebook newsfeeds, you can post anything you like, including 9 photos and videos within 10 seconds.
With WeChat Groupchats, you can set up video conference for up to 9 people free-of-charge!
Now you too can learn WeChat and become a pro! Come and join our Udemy on-learning of *WECHAT DIGITAL MARKETING*. Contents covered include:
- Using WhatsApp for Marketing: the 5 Ways: Status, Group Broadcast, 1-minute Videos, Personal Messages and Group Chats
- The Do's and Don'ts of sending messages on WhatsApp and WeChat: how to attract, not distract people
- WeChat as a superapp and its 5 limitations
- The 8 Ways to Add Friends on WeChat
- The 28 useful Functions of WeChat that WhatsApp does not have
- How to create Moments that people will follow
- How to do broadcast to more than 5,000 people daily FOC
- Steps to open WeChat Wallet in Singapore without opening a bank account in China
- How to use WeChat Pay to give out Red Packets and Transfer Money (on the spot)
- How to Add in people that you don't know as friends and market to them immediately
- The 12 Ways to Advertise on WeChat without paying US$20,000 to Tencent
- WeChat Official Account: what it does and how to create one yourself FOC
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that has never used Wechat before or is currently not an active WeChat user
- People that use WeChat daily but never know its 28 useful functions
- Salespeople and businesspeople that want to reach out to 1.1 billion WeChat users worldwide
- IT enthusiasts that want to learn the latest mobile and IT tool
Name: Andy Ng (also known as AndyTheCoach)
Number of years in full-time training and coaching: 21 (since 14 May 2001)
Author Trainer Coach, Consultant and Trainer, Andy Ng combines 34 years of professional experience, all with a passion to help people to be more successful at work and in their life.
Andy is also the author of the world's first and only practical book on WeChat "Practical WeChat Marketing 94 Ways". This book is now available at Amazon paperback or Amazon Kindle ebook and Google Books versions.
Andy possesses an MBA from the UK and has an Accountancy degree from the National University of Singapore. He has, to date, trained over 81,131 people in 16 countries including USA, Mexico, Australia, Sri Lanka, China, Thailand, Japan, Maldives, Philippines, Brunei, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia and his hometown Singapore.
Prior to starting his own training and coaching business in 2001, Andy was the Director of Finance, HR and Admin at the world's then 5th largest computer networking equipment manufacturer Allied Telesis International (Asia). Andy's other experiences include Stockbroker, Financial Analyst at Chase Manhattan Bank, Consultant at KPMG, and Auditor at Deloitte and Touche.
Since the age of 5, Andy has been selling all his life. Currently, he is partnering with Tuas Power Supply, part of blue-chip power giant Huaneng in China in the Singapore's government Open Electricity Market. Andy was also awarded the top sales in 2019 with the CEO Group, where he competed with 1,000 people in 4 countries to emerge as the top sales achiever.
The courses provided by Andy are very popular with the target market, and many of Andy's videos, articles and courses are featured regularly in the local media including.
At home, Andy is a happy man with 3 happy children age 17 to 22 and one, beautiful wife.
In the community, Andy is the District Chairman for Entrepreneurship at Lions Clubs International (Singapore). He is also a Committee Member at Association of Professional Trainers Singapore
The top 6 most popular topics by Andy include WeChat Marketing, Sun Tzu Art of War, 36 Stratagems, Sales Closing, Service From the Heart, Leadership Power and Financial Intelligence