Complete Web Development Course: HTML, Vue.js, PHP, MySQL
What you'll learn
- Develop the ability of solving problems by yourself
- Master HTML, CSS, JS, and Vuejs
- Create 12+ Front-end APPs using HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and Vuejs
- Create 12+ Back-end APPs using PHP and MySQL
- Create responsive and retina-ready web pages
- Operate MySQL database
- Master advanced MySQL operation such as transaction, prepared statement, pagination, etc.
- Create a memebership system
- Master image-processing skills like CAPTCHA, thumbnail, watermark and image cropper
- Master Command Line Instrument
- Master NPM
- Master Babel
- Master Webpack
- Being able to create modern front-end apps using single-file components
- Master Vue
- TCP/IP protocol suite
- Data structure
- A smart phone with a decent camera is recommended for taking notes
- A computer (PC/Mac) with internet access is needed
- All software needed in the class is free of charge and easy to install and run
- No previous coding experience needed
What you will learn from this course:
Responsive Web Page
ES6 Import and export
Vue.js single-file components
All subjects are taught from ground zero. Therefore, no previous coding experience is needed.
Based on user feedback and tech development, we will keep adding new content to our course. For example, we just added content teaching Vue.js.
For better user experience, all course content is voiced by professional voice-over artists. Therefore, new content may be voiced by a different voice artist.
Why not learn from free YouTube videos, manuals, and online tech blogs?
Web development has been a popular area for years. The internet has accumulated tons of free tutoring videos and materials. Some of them are actually really good!
Even if you are stuck with questions you cannot solve, just post them on StackOverflow, you will have your answers within a few minutes. The answers you get are also really great!
With all the free tutoring materials and teachers, what is the point of creating this paid online course?
It depends on your own situation and what you want.
If you already have lots of coding experience, then learning web development is actually very simple for you. All you need is to familiarize yourself with a new set of coding grammar and functions.
But if you have no coding experience before, then learning to code can be rather challenging. In this case, you will find that learning from a well-designed course can make your life a lot easier. You will make faster progress as well.
If you just want to have a rough idea of how web apps work and create some basic programs, then there is really no need for you to pay for any courses. Free internet information is more than enough to meet your demands.
If you want to be able to turn your design and idea into programs that are also safe and efficient enough to be applied in real life, and most importantly, you want to do this as soon as possible, then learning from a well-designed and considerate course is your best choice.
You will be shown directly where the best route is. With all the detours being avoided, you can therefore save lots of time and effort.
Most online students can only devote partly to their studies. They still have other things going on in their life. Their study will often be interrupted.
We believe this is also a situation most of our students are facing.
Therefore, when designing course content, we have arranged lots of review sessions. In our Vue course, we even ask you to take photos of screenshots.
All our projects will be broken into small bits. We only focus on one bit at a time. In the end, we will combine everything together and create complicated APPs.
Every time previous knowledge is needed, we will either remind you to review previous lessons or directly give you a review to fresh your memory.
In this way, we can keep strengthening the foundation while putting more weight on it. Eventually, you will master everything we cover in this course.
In summary, explaining new knowledge to you is NOT our goal. Our goal is to help you master new knowledge as well and fast as possible.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn web development
- Anyone who wants to learn to Vuejs
- Anyone who wants to earn a living by becoming a web developer
- Anyone who wants to start their own business
- Anyone who wants to be their own boss by becoming a freelance web developer
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their fundamental skills
- Anyone who wants to enhance their skills and go higher
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Command Line, NPM, and Babel
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use webpack
- Anyone who wants to learn TCP/IP
Stop hiding unwanted things in mist (Jordan Peterson, Beyond Order). Shake off the dead weight that slows you down.
Your time is limited, and you have other things going on in your life. More likely than not, you will only get busier as time goes by.
New technologies show up everyday. Existing ones keep upgrading, adopting new features, switching to new syntaxes.
For you to stay relevant, you have to keep learning.
Most importantly, you must do so quickly and easily, without spending too much time or making too much effort. Otherwise, you won't keep up with the rapid tech progress, and your life as a programmer would be too painful as you are constantly struggling with learning something new.
It seems that you are caught in a dilemma where there is a lot to learn but not enough time to do it.
The programming world emphasizes reusing codes. You, as a programmer, must "reuse" learning experience. The experience of learning one programming technology should enable you to pick up another one with less time and effort.
In order to do so, you must disperse the mist and remove all the "unwanted things" you hide there.
The "unwanted things hidden in the mist" are the insufficient understanding of a coding language or framework. You have never dug deep enough, all you have done is copying what the manual says. When things get complicated, you won't be able to come up with a solution.