Complete Vuejs Course: Vue.js + Nuxt.js + PHP + Express.js
- 18 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 68 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create front-end apps using Vue
- Connect your Vue program to PHP and MySQL
- Operate command line, Babel, NPM, and Webpack
- Create single page applications using Vue, Vue single file components, and Vue router
- Master vue router, vuex and axios
- Master Ajax
- Master Expressjs
- Master Nodejs
- Master Vuejs
- Master Nuxtjs
This lesson is about giving you a brief introduction of what Vue.js is and how to install it.
In the last lesson, we have learnt how to install Vue.js. In this lesson, we will learn how to create a Vue program. We will start with the simplest one. We will create a Vue program and display a text value using it. The program may be simple but is very important. Therefore, make sure you have done enough practice after watching this lesson.
In this lesson, we will explore a slightly more complicated situation. The value of the data property is still an array but each array element is an object. We are not interested in the object, we only want to display its property value. So how do we achieve this? Watch this lesson to find out how.
Most of the time, user-subimtted data is like a raw material. We need to furthur process them before using. Vue has offeres us two options in this regard: filter and computed.
Filter is for simple data formatting and filtering. Computed is for complicated data process.
In our previous lesson, we have alrady learnt how to use the v bind directive. We knew that the v bind direcitve can be used to set values for attributes.
Class and Style are also attributes. Can control them using the v bind directive? If we can , this means we can control CSS using Vue.
So can we do this or not? Watch this lesson to find out.
Lucky for us, we can control the CLASS attirbute using the v bind directive. We can set three values to the class attribute: direct value, array value and JSON value.
This has opened a door of great potential for us. Becuase we can control whether a class wil be added or not by setting properties values in Vue data or Vue computed.
- You should know what is a class and how to instantiate it into an object
- You should know how to use object properties and methods
<div class='div' id='one'>Set a background color...</div>
This course has 46 sections and covers 17 areas:
Vue JS Basics (Section 1-27)
Ajax (Section 28)
Connecting Vue to PHP and MySQL (Section 29)
Command Line Instrument (Section 30)
NPM (Section 31)
Babel (Section 32)
JS modular system, including module.exports, import and export (Section 33)
Webpack (Section 33)
Vue CLI (Section 34)
Vue Single-file Components (Section 34)
Vue Router (Section 35)
VueX (Section 36)
Axios (Section 37, 38, and 39)
Vue UI Library: iView (Section 40)
Node.js and Express.js
Connecting Vue to Express and MySQL
Note: The Vue version taught in this lesson will be 2.0+
Your VueJS study is made of two stages.
In stage one, you will learn Vue basics like Vue instance, directives, components, etc.
In stage two, you will learn Vue single file component, Vue router, VueX and a Vue UI library called iView.
Between stage one and two, you will learn command line, npm, Babel, and Webpack. You need these skills to take the leap from stage one to stage two.
By the way, skills you learn between stage one and stage two are not just for Vue. You will also need them when you are learning other modern JS-based frameworks.
A frontend program alone is useless until it is connected to backend program and database.
We will teach you how to connect Vue to PHP and MySQL via Ajax and Ajax-based techs like Axios.
Throughout the course, you will be working on several projects so that you will always have a chance to practice and apply what you have learnt.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create front-end APPs using Vue
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use command line instrument
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use NPM
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Babel
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Webpack
- Anyone who wants to develop single page applications using dot vue files
- Anyone who want to learn how to use vue router, vuex and axios
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Express and nodejs
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop apps using Vuejs, PHP and MySQL
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop apps using vuejs, Expressjs and MySQL
- Anyone who wants to learn Nuxtjs