- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students/Participants will be able to create their own CDF files
- Students/Participants will be able to create their own libraries
- Students/Participants who have already taken Library characterization Part 1, will be able to understand modelling from scratch, which is right from SPICE simulations till modelling gates or IP's
- Library characterization Part 1 is needed as this course is a continuation of that course
- Minimal knowledge on digital circuit concepts like setup, hold
- Shell and TCL scripting is an add-on
This webinar was conducted on 28th April, 2018
We are going to present "Characterization with GUNA : A characterization tool by Paripath". We will go through the characterization flows - flows which are popular for standard cells, memories, IP's. Within that, we will cover timing, noise, power and variation as 4 main topics of the characterization. Each one of those is expected to have a lab, where instructor will run GUNA as a standalone software and generate the models.
We will also clarify some concepts on chip variation, like what kind of variation exists (AOCV, POCV, SBOCV, LVF, etc), how do we tackle/model that, shortcoming of each on of this models and how do we move down the node, changing our model to account for some of the facts that show up in every transition to a new advanced node
So lot of exciting thing to be presented, and, the biggest thing about this webinar is the Instructor himself - Rohit Sharma.
Rohit Sharma is Founder and CEO of Paripath Inc based in Milpitas, CA. He graduated from IIT Delhi. He has authored 2 books and published several papers in international conferences and journals. He has contributed to electronic design automation domain for over 20 years learning, improvising and designing solutions. He is passionate about many technical topics including Machine Learning, Analysis (above image), Characterization and Modeling, which led him to architect Guna - an advanced characterization software for modern nodes. He currently works for Paripath Inc.
- Anyone who is looking forward for hands-on industry examples on characterization
- GUNA is an industry-grade characterization software, so anyone curious to know how industry level characterization engine works, this, alongwith Library charaterization Part 1, is a perfect course
- Anyone interested in learning and knowing more in the field of VLSI, are welcome