- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Speak in Vocal Awareness
- Make Your Voice Visual
- Use Visceral Language Annotation Techniques
- Read Scripts & Prepared Remarks Like A Professional
- Prepare For Presentations
- Speak Clearly and Powerfully Like A Broadcaster or Actor
- No prerequsisites necessary.
- Strong desire to communicate powerfully
In this course, legendary Hollywood Vocal Coach and Broadcast Trainer for the NFL, Arthur Samuel Joseph, will introduce you to the concept of Visceral Language and how to make your voice more visual when you speak.
You will learn how to improve your preparation and practice time by annotating your scripts and text. This will enable you to deliver your presentations and talks with greater vocal awareness and impact.
Visceral Language is the audacious practice of making voice visual. It teaches you to annotate your text in Vocal Awareness.
Pay attention to language, punctuation, and supportive side bars in the margins of your text. It all matters.
It will improve speaking skills, presentation skills, phone skills, sales skills, broadcasting skills, television and acting skills, and lead students towards the ultimate goal of communication mastery.
The course includes:
2 Hours of video lessons
Script annotation tools
Exercises and homework
The course will take 5-10 hours to complete, plus involves 7-minutes of practice each morning.
The course is structured in 9 units with a video in each unit as well as written explanations and examples, as well as tools for using the technique.
The visceral language vocal skills course is essential for anyone who wants to learn to speak more powerfully and authentically in all situations. It will provide powerful professional presentation skills, pronunciation skills, speech skills, sales skills and general communication skills.
- Beginner and Intermediate Speakers
- Sales People
- CEOs and Business Leaders
- Entrepreneurs and Start-Up Business Development Directors
- Professional Speakers
- This is not for people who simply want to speak more deeply or act like someone who they are not.
Vocal coach to the stars Arthur Samuel Joseph prepares you to learn how to make your voice visual and more powerful in prepared remarks and presentations.
Warming up your voice can look and sound strange at first. This funny video will prepare you for the unique exercises associated with professional vocal warmups.