VSD - Circuit Design & SPICE Simulations - Part 1
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand, in brief, Physics of MOSFET
- Run SPICE simulations on your own and test your own circuits
- Get better understanding of Timing Analysis
- Learn VLSI from scratch to advanced (this includes my other courses as well)
- Basic understanding on Industiral physical design flow, clock tree synthesis and static timing analysis to get applications of this course
- Even if you are not aware of above one's, that's even better, you can start from scratch
So, you are a professional in VLSI, doing tons of tapeouts and accurate timing analysis.
OR, say, you are a student, who already went through my previous courses on clock tree synthesis, physical design flow and crosstalk,
But, sit back, and give it a thought "Have you done it all?" "Did you know, where does the delay of a cell actually comes from?" "We have learnt about delay models, but are the models accurate?" "How do you verify, if what you are doing in static timing analysis, is correct?" and many more.
These are some of curious questions we wonder about, but hardly find any answers. Even if we found the answers, as a passionate learner, we are still more curious to do some practical things on our own.
And, here's the answer to all of them. SPICE (Simulation Program for Integrated Circuit Emphasis). This course has answers to almost all questions that you might have as a serious timing analyst
So let's get started and keep those questions coming in the forum, and I will answer all of them.
See you in class !!
- Anyone interested to know, what drives this $Billion VLSI industry
- Anyone looking to do some practical and hands-on work on SPICE simulations
- Any professional already doing Static Timing Analysis and wants to go into details of delay models
- Anyone looking to stay for a long time in VLSI domain