VSD - Circuit Design & SPICE Simulations - Part 2
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand, in brief, Physics of MOSFET
- Run smart SPICE simulations on your own and test your own circuits
- Get better understanding of Timing Analysis
- Learn VLSI from scratch to advanced (this includes my other courses as well)
- Basic understanding on Industiral physical design flow, clock tree synthesis and static timing analysis to get applications of this course
- Even if you are not aware of above one's, that's even better, you can start from scratch
This is a follow-up course on my previous one "Circuit design and SPICE simulations - Part1"
It is a must, that you go through Part 1 of this course, to fully understand and apply using open source tools. This course will help you do some advanced quick SPICE simulations, while you analyze the behavior of your devices.
In this course we will cover:
1.Voltage Transfer Characteristics - SPICE simulations
2.Static behavior Evaluation : CMOS inverter Robustness
•Power supply variation
So let's get started (again) and keep those questions coming in the forum, and I will answer all of them.
See you in class !!
- Anyone interested to know, what drives this $Billion VLSI industry
- Anyone looking to do some practical and hands-on work on SPICE simulations
- Any professional already doing Static Timing Analysis and wants to go into details of delay models
- Anyone looking to stay for a long time in VLSI domain