Vietnamese Cooking Made Simple
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to cook popular Vietnamese cuisine in a short amount of time
- Be able to cook a perfect bowl of Vietnamese Pho
- Be able to cook a great bowl of Bun Thit Nuong
- Know how to cook wonderful Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Learn how to make special Vietnamese dipping sauce
- Learn fundamental principles and ingredients of Vietnamese cooking
- Have access to a kitchen
In this course you will learn how to make some of the most popular Vietnamese dishes enjoyed around the world including Pho, Bun Thit Nuong (a delicious pork noodle dish) and Vietnamese Spring Rolls.
Vietnamese cooking uses healthy ingredients and a wonderful mix of spices and sauces that light up the palate. In my course on Vietnamese cooking you will learn exactly how to make some of the tastiest Vietnamese foods in a step-by-step format.
I have designed the course to be simple to understand with clear illustrations, examples, and videos showing exactly how to prepare these dishes.
Pho is a famous dish that is recognized as a signature Vietnamese staple all around the world. Pho developed into it's current form over hundreds of years of cultivation by my ancestors, which is why it tastes so good. And while a seemingly simple soup, Pho is actually quite tricky to make correctly and takes some time to prepare. I will show you exactly how to do it the way my ancestors made it, which you can't learn from any book.
Bun Thit Nuong, the second dish that we will learn in the course, uses a special type of Vietnamese noodle called "Bun", which is native to the Hue region of Vietnam. The dish consists of pork seasoned with special Vietnamese spices, Vietnamese Spring Rolls, and various native herbs.
The final Vietnamese dish you will learn about in the course are fried Vietnamese Spring Rolls. These Spring Rolls are delicious by themselves and are also used in various other Vietnamese dishes.
In each section, you will learn the following:
- Special Vietnamese ingredients
- How to prepare Vietnamese ingredients
- How to could each part of the dish
- Special tips for best results
- How to dish up and present each dish Vietnamese style
Join my course, and learn how to prepare these wonderful Vietnamese meals for your friends and family!
- Anyone who loves cooking and wants to learn how to cook Vietnamese food!