Math Worksheets Grades 2 Grade 3
What you'll learn
- Children's math skills will improve
- Children's ability to stay focused will improve
- Children will experience a higher level of self-confidence.
- Children experience instant gratification when they check their answers
- This course builds math skills while increasing self-confidence
- Children Should Already Have a basic Knowledge of How to Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide
- This course is excellent for first grade aggressive learners, second and third grade students
- This course may be too advance for beginning first graders. .
- The lecturers are video practice tutorials, using e-Recesses to increase motivation
Video math worksheets improves a child's ability to stay focused, and improves math skills. When children pay attention, as video worksheets require, math skills improve greatly. Practice lectures include: subtraction, addition, multiplication and division. with regrouping and up to three digit math problems. The answers are provided to encourage and reward self improvement. The goal of this entire course is to improve the child's level of confidence and ability to concentrate. Once a child is focused, math becomes easier and maybe even enjoyable.
Who this course is for:
- Children in second and third grade who want to improve math skills
- Children who are having problems in math
- Children who dislike math
C. Ingraham, RTRP is the founder of Taxes Will Travel, a mobile tax service established in 1999 in the San Francisco Bay Area. During these years Sandy taught basic tax courses for Jackson Hewitt and Liberty Taxes, retail tax franchises in the bay area. She is actively registered with the IRS since 2000 and satisfied the new RTRP qualifications in 2012/13. She is now retired and traveling the world slowly.
The author of several tax books, both tax savings, benefits, and tax loopholes, she has published in both digital and print formats.
When not writing tax books, she can be found writing children's books for preschool and kindergarten, a career she enjoyed before becoming a tax accountant.
in 2005, she became a certified Internet Marketing Specialist. This career move was short-lived due to the increased workload of tax clients. and Invoice Lines of Credit funding opportunities. She worked with government contractors and vendors to obtain accounts receivable funding to eliminate cash flow issues when fulfilling government contracts.
After retiring C. Ingraham wrote the book How to Become a Tax Preparer and Earn Big Part-Time. The book was published in electronic format and has experienced a consistent sales history. When she was introduced to Udemy, she felt the book could be a foundation for an online video course.
There were challenges in getting the Udemy course approved. The biggest challenge being that of a recording studio. She wanted the course to be about the subjects tax professionals rarely hear about. Securing new tax clients and the essential procedural methods of launching a one-person tax service to generate profit.
Her most recent accomplishment includes a digital ebook in the Kindle store entitled: The Airbnb Lifestyle, How to Travel the World on $1600 a Month.