Video Marketing Scholars - Mini Course / Orientation
- Students will need to open a Google Adwords account in order to access the Google Keyword Planner. It does not cost anything to sign up, but Google will require a credit card. For the purposes of this mini-course, you can watch the videos and determine if you would like to sign up for Google Adwords. The main course walks you through keyword research in quite a bit of detail.
Video Marketing Scholars (VMS) mini course is designed for entrepreneurs and business owners that are looking for ways to advertise their businesses without spending a fortune on advertising.
Video marketing has grown exponentially and is a major tool for websites, YouTube and social media marketing. As a result, VMS designed this mini-course to introduce students to video marketing.
VMS has determined that page one rankings on the major search engines begins with keyword research. This is the cornerstone of the course.
VMS teaches students:
- How to use keyword research
- Why you should create at least 100 videos
- How to add royalty-free music to your videos
- Why meta-data will help you achieve ranking success
- How Google and YouTube influence ranking success
- Why you will never get your videos ranked on page one if you don’t do 3 things
The keyword research alone would help any entrepreneur or business owner do extremely well on social media marketing too.
The Video Marketing Scholar course is primarily video driven. Many of the things we demonstrate on the videos are applicable to what every student needs to do to be successful with video marketing.
There are 6 videos in this VMS mini-course. Each video addresses a specific issue we have gotten from our students over the past 3 years. There is approximately 1 hour of video content available to students.
Video marketing should be a key component of any business owner’s arsenal. VMS has gone to great lengths to fill in the knowledge gaps about video marketing and spent three full years refining the topics covered based on the dialogue we have had with customers all over the world.
The value you will receive with VMS is incalculable.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for students looking to use video marketing for their businesses. Video Marketing Scholar has spent three years collating information from students around the world to address as many of the questions students have to be successful with video marketing. This mini-course is not meant for students that have high PageRank YouTube Channels or websites.
Scott Morris and Ray Riechert own and operate 5 successful online businesses. Ray is known as the Keyword Savant and Google Forensic Investigator. His brain is wired in a way that allows him to digest the complex material in the Google handbook and extract only the pertinent bits that our students need to accomplish the task of getting their videos and listings ranked #1 in Google and all the other major search engines. With a science and research background, Ray is the perfect teacher to simplify an otherwise complex undertaking.
We discovered that if you give Google exactly what it asks for, you get ranked #1 and stay there. Every other method is only a temporary solution.
Scott Morris became Eben Pagan's top online business coach and has worked with hundreds of Eben's students to help them succeed online. Scott is himself a successful online marketer with 5 online properties that earn over $10,000 per month each in revenue. Scott is a skilled online marketer who understands how to cut through the nonsense and get right to the good stuff that creates success online.