Seamlessly Format and Publish Awesome eBooks With Vellum
What you'll learn
- Write and create a book in Vellum for Mac.
- Design and style your ebook like a pro quickly and with ease.
- Style your book so beautifully your readers will think you are an artist!
- Format your book perfectly for Kindle, iBooks and any other digital platform.
- Create, style and format flawless boxsets in under 5 minutes!
- The course can be viewed with or without owning Vellum, but obviously works best if you can follow through and actually do what is taught for yourself.
- Ideally students will be working on a Mac computer (Vellum is a Mac only app, although I do show in the course how PC users can benefit from Vellum without buying a Mac)
- Best to download Vellum so you are ready to follow through the easy-to-follow lessons. After all, the best way to learn is to do!
As an indie author myself, with over 200 books presently generating income on autopilot for me (admittedly some more than others!) I know how important it is to be able to create the best looking books you can, with the least amount of hassle.
Technical headaches, design challenges and software issues present many stumbling blocks for indie authors, and there is nothing worse than discovering that your magnificent new book looks like a dog's dinner once it has been uploaded to the digital book stores. Enter Vellum.
Vellum is without compare the easiest and quickest way to create and generate publish-ready digital ebooks that look polished and professional from cover to cover.
Even more amazing is that Vellum allows you to do this with no design skills, zero technical know-how regarding html, clickable T.O.C., or any of the geekish horrors that may present themselves in your journey from your book idea to published-and-selling.
Let me walk you through Vellum's incredibly easy and intuitive features so you can enjoy these benefits for yourself:
- A beautiful interface that makes creating your book a walk in the park.
- Drag and drop import from Word (with intelligent chapter recognition that verges on the miraculous).
- Point-and-click professional styling for your book from cover-to-cover.
- One click book generation for any digital platform you choose to publish to.
- 5 Minute Box Set creation in minutes (seriously, just a couple of minutes and your bundled box is ready to upload to Kindle or elsewhere - this needs to be seen to be believed)
- My Seamless Publishing Strategy (only for those who want to up their game and remove the roadblocks that stand in the way of your success).
You will enjoy...
- Clear on point no-fluff lessons that will show you over-the-shoulder how to put Vellum to work for you.
- Key tips and tricks to save you time and headaches, and bypass simple mistakes that most people make when they are just starting out using Vellum to create and format their books.
- Downloadable PDF master Stylesheets for your convience and use to get the look of your book just right.
- Insider view of best-practices to quickly move your publishing business forward.
As a fellow indie author right there in the self-publishing trenches with you, I cannot wait to see you indie and share my tips with you, and help you get up and running with Vellum as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Who this course is for:
- Indie authors!
- Self publishers.
- Anyone who wants to save time, money and frustration formatting their books for Kindle and beyond.
- Folks who want to get up and running with digital book publishing the quickest and most seamless way possible.
David Lee Martin has a proven track record of producing training materials that actually get RESULTS for his students.
The real power is in the fact that what he teaches, he actually does himself in his own flourishing writing and publishing business. His training works in the trenches of real world business building and content creation.
But he has not always enjoyed the level of success he enjoys today. David has faced the same frustrations and roadblocks that most writers and entrepreneurs encounter as they forge their way forward. This honesty and transparency is apparent in all of his training products.
He is a no-fluff teacher with years of experience, who loves helping others move swiftly down their own unique pathway to success.
David is married to Larna, and they are blessed with four flourishing children. His greatest weakness is good coffee and a tendency to get carried away with his creative ideas!