Make games and apps like first person shooter, tic tac toe, escape, color converter, and so much more.
A wildly successful Kickstarter funded this course
Are you an aspiring C# developers, digital artists, or iOS developer? This is your ULTIMATE guide.
Sign up now to learn Unity and Xcode
In Part 1 of this course you'll build 30 virtual reality games from start to finish, beginning in Unity 5.4.3f1. Then we make original artwork in Blender 2.78 and integrating the artwork into the game. That's 30 projects you'll be able to add to your porfolio!
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
In Part 2, you learn how to make apps in Xcode 9. This course is project-based, where you follow along with your instructor to build real projects.
The best way for you to learn how to make your own app is to follow project-based training content. You can put the apps you make in this course in your portfolio!
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Complete 35 Projects: Unity VR Games with C# & iPhone Apps
- Complete 3D Modeler & C# Unity VR Game Developer Masterclass
- The Complete VR Course: Build 3D Models and Unity Games
- Build 30 Mini 3D Virtual Reality Games: Unity® From Scratch
- Master Game Development - 90 Games in Unity & Construct 2
- Make 30 VR Games in Unity and Learn to Code in Ruby on Rails
- iOS 11 & Swift 4.0 - A Beginner's Guide with Projects
- The Ultimate iOS 11 & Swift 4 Course. Learn to Build Apps!
- C# Unity and Swift 4 Masterclass: Make Games and Apps
- Xamarin Start to Finish Android & iOS Apps (& Learn to Code)
- Code in Kotlin & Java for Android and Complete 5 iPhone Apps
- Finish 26 Games & Apps Quickly (GameMaker: Studio & Xcode)
- Swift 4 and ELM Masterclass | Make iOS 11 apps and web apps!
- Learn UI Mobile App Design & Game Mechanics in Construct 2
Xcode is Apple's FREE software for app development. Xcode is user-friendly and allows you to make complex and creative apps. At the same time it is accessible for beginners who want to make simple apps. Swift 4 is the programming language to learn if you want to make apps for Apple products.
This course is project-based, so you will not learn a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course, you will have real-world apps to use in your portfolio.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation.
Learn a skill today because no one can take it away from you. People who can master technology will rule the future.
Source code and art assets are included in this course. Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!
In this course you'll also find:
- Our awesome e-book "Build a 3D Virtual Reality Whackamole Game"
- Our 700+ page e-book "The Ultimate iOS 10, Xcode 8 Developer Book. Build 30 apps"
- 6 webinars recorded by our founder John Bura