- 31.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Code in Unity®.
- Know the foundations of 3D model-making in Blender.
- Unwrap UV's and perform simple texturing of 3D art assets.
- Build a simple game that is easy to expand on.
- Navigate Blender.
- Create 5 3D models of different types of characters.
- Put the art you make in this course into your portfolio.
- To follow along with these tutorials, you will need the following programs: Blender (for 3D modeling), Photoshop or a free program like Gimp (for 2D art/texturing), and Unity® (for coding).
- The tutorials were recorded on a Mac, but Blender, Photoshop, and Unity® can be used with a PC.
- Please download and install Unity® and Blender before purchasing this course.
Learn to make games and 3D art! In this course, you build a 2D platform game from scratch and learn how to make 5 different game characters. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Sign up now to learn a skill no one can take away from you
This course does not assume any prior knowledge and is perfect for beginners. In fact, we begin with an introduction to Unity® for those who have never used it before.
Our course is unique because you will learn how to make your own 3D art, models, and textures in Blender. We will show you how to integrate the art into Unity®.
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
Make a Unity Platform Game & Low Poly Characters in Blender
Make a Fully Featured Game: Code in C#, Make Low Poly Models
Make Games and Web Apps: Unity, React and Redux Masterclass
Build and model a Super MARLO runner clone in Unity
Build 43 Models & a 3D Runner Game in Unity® with C# Code
Ultimate Guide to Blender & Unity: Game Design & Development
Create Low Poly Game Characters in Blender3D
Everything You Need To Make Your Own Games
We take you through all the steps to designing a game from start to finish. This course covers topics including:
Speed blocks and enemies
Power-ups and finish lines
Background and interface
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community
- Even if you have never coded before, you can use these lessons to get a headstart in the game-making realm! This course is targeted towards beginners to immediate.
- Beginners who want to learn 3D modelling.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- Game developers who need art assets for a game.