Mastering Unity VR Games!
What you'll learn
- Learn to code for game development in Unity C#
- Use Blender and navigate its interface.
- Learn cutting-edge tools that will put you ahead of other game development
- Integrate art from Blender into Unity®.
- Understand the fundamentals of game design
- And More!
- To follow along with these tutorials, you will need the following programs: Blender (for 3D modeling and texturing) and Unity® (for game set-up and coding).
- Unity® and Blender are free to download. Please download and install Unity® and Blender before purchasing this course.
- This course was recorded on a Mac computer, but you can use Unity® and Blender on a PC.
This course was funded through a massively successful Kickstarter campaign.
In this course, you learn how to build small VR Games and one Big Mobile Game using Unity® and Blender. This course is unique because we make both the code and the art for the game from scratch. We teach you the fundamentals of designing, coding, and modeling a mobile game.
First you design the game and its functionality in Unity®. You learn how to code in C# and build video game levels. Don't worry if you've never coded before. We start simple and add more to the game as the course goes on.
Unity® is one of the most popular platforms in game development. You can use Unity® to build 2D and 3D games. Unity® is cross-platform, which means it is easy to use with other platforms.
Then you create the art for the game in Blender. You build all the art assets for the game. You learn how to integrate your art from Blender into Unity®.
Blender, like Unity®, is a popular production suite that is free to download. Blender is a revolutionary tool for making 3D art digitally. With Blender, you can make art assets for games, like we do in this course.
Is this course for me?
Even if you're not an artist, you can make basic art models. You may have heard of Axiom Verge and Stardew Valley. These games are million-dollar successes. But did you know that only one person made each?
Usually it takes a whole team of people to build a game. But creators Thomas Happ and Eric Barone developed and designed their games by themselves. Now they're millionaires. You can do it, too.
Also now included in these bundles are our extra courses. If you want to learn to use other programs such as Camtasia or Sketch, you get more content than what you paid for this way!
We really hope you decide to purchase this course and take your knowledge to the next level. Let's get started.
Enroll now to join the community!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to be game developers
- Developers who want to make games with smart automated features
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity® or Blender.
- Anyone who wants to learn game development.
- This course assumes you know a little about Unity® and Blender.
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.
"I absolutely love this course. This is such a comprehensive course that was well worth the money I spent and a lot more. Will definitely be looking at more Mammoth Interactive courses when I finish this." – Student Matt W.
"Very good at explaining the basics then building to more complex features." – Student Kevin L.
Mammoth Interactive has been contracted to produce epic soundtracks, addicting levels, rock solid programming and business development.