Unity : Beginner to Advanced - Complete Course
What you'll learn
- Use and understand Unity.
- Make their dream games a reality with Unity.
- Good game development practices.
- Have a machine that can run Unity.
Learn how to create video games with Unity and C#.
Even if you are a complete beginner or experience Unity user this course will offer a lot of useful information about game development.
In this course we will explore Unity from the ground up, taking a look at the Unity UI system and how we can use it effectively in our games.
Then we will continue into 2D game development and speak about game feel / game juice, generally how to make your game feel good.
Finally we will speak about the importance of lighting and post processing in video games, we will create a First Person Game and teach you some good game development practices, like Occlusion Culling, which is a must know technique if working with 3D Game development.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to improve their games.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make games.
- Anyone who has a love for game developmen.
Hello everyone, I'm Dragan.
Since I was a kid I dreamed about creation, about making something happen, making something alive and remarkable, something that will last forever.
As video games were my biggest passion, inspired by incredible physics and graphics back then, I started creating my own. Through my life I worked with many studios, as a freelancer and group leader, and also as both programmer and game designer.
During my game development timetable I worked in Unreal Engine, Game Maker and Unity 3D. Currently, I primarily use Unity 3D as it suits me the best if I could choose. As I've already been through a lot during my game development experience, I'm ready and glad to share my knowledge with others, so that is where I decided to make courses.
Highly experienced, self taught developer, who loves exploring new technologies and sharing what I've learned with others.
From a young age I wanted to make my own games which got me interested in programming. I soon developed a love for the art of programming and have been working on all kinds of projects ever since.
I don't like school and how they teach stuff, so I've decided to share my knowledge in a way that seems to make more sense, to me.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and Unity
- Web Development
- Mobile Development ( Platform Specific, Swift, Android Studio )
- Mobile Development ( Cross Platform, react-native )
- Some familiarity with other game engines such as Unreal Engine, Game Maker Studio and Godot
- A great love for teaching and programming
In my years in the industry, I've published 2 PC games to Steam, 3 mobile games, and 4 Mobile Apps for clients.
I've taught myself how to do all this, and I'm excited to share my experiences with others.