Unity C# Editor Scripting Masterclass
What you'll learn
- To create internal development tools
- To create a localisation package for unity games
- To style and distribute unity packages
- Basic understanding of C# programming language
- Basic understanding of the Unity platform
By default the Unity interface is quite powerful and versatile but that is nothing compared to what you can accomplish by scripting the interface, here are some examples of what you can do:
- Automate testing and development
- Create visual aids (Gizmos) to help you see parameters as you develop
- Create Unity Asset Store products
- Make components more user friendly and adaptive
- Streamline development procedures and testing
- Much more!
This course takes you through everything you need to know to get started on implementing unity scripting in to your workflow and create amazing Unity Store products:
- Create a tool for testing and automated development
- Create a 2D platformer parallax cloud world using Gizmos
- Create a fully featured localisation engine completely optimised and styled for the asset store
- Video content and full source code available
- Ongoing support and access to future sections added to this course
Get ready to enjoy the most comprehensive Unity Editor Scripting course at an affordable price and become a professional editor scripter.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals or teams that want to develop internal tools to streamline their development process
- Individuals or teams who have created code based assets they wish to style and package for the Unity Asset Store
Professional Software Developer / UX Designer / Product Specialist with Apptly Creative Academy and Asset Management Software Specialist, Neil has a proven track record of delivering high quality and detailed products as a solo developer or part of a team.
Neil is currently focusing on Visual Studio, Xcode and Unity3D tutorials as these IDEs stand out as industry leaders.