Learn Dynamic Photography Composition
What you'll learn
- Learn and Understand the "Rules" of Composition for Dynamic Photography.
- Develop Your Artistic Vision.
- Apply your new knowledge of creative composition throughout the course.
- Transform the ordinary into something extraordinary.
- Understand how the "Art of Photography" transforms what you see and learn how to capture it with your camera.
- See the world differently through your camera's viewfinder.
- Bind structure, balance and dynamics together to transform them into a photograph.
- This course takes you on a photographic journey and encourages you to explore your creativity - all without PhotoShop. You are in control of your camera and I'll take you from "Good" to "WOW." You won't look at photography the same way by the end of this course.
- A Camera. Any Camera. DSLR, Point & Shoot, Mobile Phone.
- A desire to be a creative photographer without Photoshop.
- Ready to learn strong compositional skills.
- Knowledge of your camera settings - exposure, aperture, iso.
- Any level of photographer.
Photography is about the frame you put around an image, yet the story does not end there. Your photo goes beyond the frame, through a kind of intuition. It captures the gesture of a particular moment and conveys a message through careful targeting and emphasis of certain key features. It says "Look! This is special."
To make your photography special you need to understand composition, which IS the essence of photography. Yes, exposure, aperture and ISO are important, but it is the composition of your photos that will make people take notice of your images and remember them.
When you create a composition there are countless possibilities. Learn how to make certain decisions creatively and with accuracy. There are nine key elements utilised to achieve stunning photo composition and I take you through them - step by step. You'll have plenty of practice and plenty of opportunities for constructive feedback. And, I've simplified the content of the course so there are no fancy photography terms to remember.
If you are looking to improve your photography from Good to WOW, then join me for a creative photography journey.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring photographers wanting to master photo composition.
- Anyone with a basic knowledge of their camera - Any Camera!
- Beginner to amateur, to novice to hobbyist. If you know how to click the shutter button, you are a candidate for this course.
- Anyone wanting to learn photography without Photoshop.
Mark Paulda is a curious minded Gentleman Wayfarer, and international travel photographer, who thrives on challenging everything he knows as a Westerner. Having two best-selling books on the market, Mark's publisher, TCU Press, calls him an author, though he is unsure about that title. "El Paso 120," Mark's latest book, was named one ot the Top Books of Texas for 2015, and he was a featured author at the Texas Book Festival. There are a few more books in the "pipeline," as they say in the publishing world.
That said, Paulda has flown well over a million miles around the world - mostly with his camera. He has walked over 120 miles with a Nomadic Berber Tribe in North Africa, co-hosted First Lady Laura Bush's visit to El Paso, was nominated for a Grammy for CD Cover Art (Recollections by Asia Featuring John Payne), discovered that Happiness is indeed a place in Bhutan, and is teaching a young Balinese man, Gede, the "art of photography" so Gede can tell the story of Bali from his perspective. Oh! And, London is one of Mark's most favourite cities (in addition to Venice). For more about Mark Paulda, and his great experiences around the world, please visit his blog - The Gentleman Wayfarer.