Master Lightroom and Photoshop in one week.
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create stunning images after learning the Digital Blending technique.
- Understand the importance of Lightroom in our Photography.
- Learn the basics of Photoshop and start using it confidently.
- Learn how to be organized and find any image in your collection.
- Learn the basics of editing your images.
- Learn the effective way to edit your images using a certain work flow.
- Learn the difference between HDR and Digital Blending.
- Install Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CS6 or CC
- Mac or PC
- Basic knowledge in photography.
This is an intensive course that combines several courses in one, Lightroom, Photoshop and Digital Blending, this course will take you from being a beginner to an advanced user in Lightroom and the Digital Blending. You will learn the basics of Photoshop and all the information required to understand Digital Blending.
- This course is meant for beginners who wants to start editing their photos and have them look like professional images.
- You will master Lightroom after this course and learn the best work flow to organize all your images.
- You will be able to do post processing of your images in a very short time after knowing how to use the Lightroom efficiently.
- Get an idea on the most useful tools in Photoshop and all whats needed as a photographer.
- Have an idea about HDR but you will learn the professional way called Digital Blending.
- Start creating images using the digital blending technique and have your images looks like posters in the magazines.
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- This course is designed for beginners, since it will build them from the basics of post processing and gradually improve it to reach to an intermediate stage.
- People who needs to improve their Photography skills
- This course can also help advanced photographers because it teaches them things they may not know about Lightroom.
- Who wants to learn the Digital Blending.
- Who ever wants to understand Masks and layers in Photoshop
- People who wants to create stunning images.
Why do we need Lightroom? Lightroom is not only an editing software it is also a very effective tool to organize your images and archive them in a way to be able to recall any image you want with a blink of an eye.
This is a quick view on what is the difference between the Catalogs and Collection.
- How to use Curves and get more control to edit your image.
- HSL is Hue Saturation Luminance, you can do changes to a certain color either by changing its color or its saturation or even the brightness.
- Split toning will give you the ability to add an effect on your image such as sepia tone or an old look.
- You will learn how to remove noise from your images.
- We will continue with the Details and talk about sharpening your images.
- How to correct any issues in your images created from your lenses, leveling your horizon and dealing with you vertical lines.
- Add vignette and noise to your images.
- Calibrating your camera colors if there are any issue with them.
One of the powerful tools in Lightroom is the smart collection, I call it Lightroom magic, you can bring any required images into one folder with a blink of an eye.
- How to create smart collection.
- How to export your image after you finish your editing to be able to print it or share it to your social media and website.
It may sound simple object but there are so many unknown things about the brush tool, master the use of this tool.