Twitter for Business
What you'll learn
- Why You Need to be on Twitter for Business
- The Anatomy of Twitter
- How to Secure Your Twitter Account
- Legal Ramifications of Maintaining a Twitter Account
- How to Launch an Account, Tweet, @Mention, Retweet and DM
- How to use Favorites for Business
- How to Find to Right People to Follow
- How to use Link Shorteners
- How to Install Tweet Buttons, Follow Buttons and Faves Widgets
- How to use Hootsuite and Filter Streams by Klout Score or Keyword
- How to use the Twitter App, Instagram and Foursquare
- Best days and times to Tweet
- What to Tweet about and best practices for getting Retweeted
- Branded vs. Personal Twitter Accounts
- Personal vs. Professional Tweets
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Autotweets
- And much, much more
- You will need a current web browser
- You will need a Twitter account (free)
- You will need to know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
There are 465 million Twitter accounts sharing 175 million tweets each day. Twitter is where business professionals shares news and information, build and strengthen their network of contacts, generate leads, develop new business and even get hired.
If you want to leverage the fastest and most intimate online social network for business, take this course right now and learn to Twitter.
You don't need to be a techie to take this course. Whether you're a digital immigrant or a Facebook ninja, this course is for you!
I help clients convert mindshare into market share through owned, shared, earned and paid media.
• Freelance journalism
• White papers
• Guest editorials
• Primary research
• Commerce content
• Media relations
• Affiliate marketing
• Native advertising
• Local advertising
• Data visualization
• Content optimization
• Article briefs
• Editorial calendars
• Content operations
• Product landing pages
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.