Twitter for Business
- You will need a current web browser
- You will need a Twitter account (free)
- You will need to know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
There are 465 million Twitter accounts sharing 175 million tweets each day. Twitter is where business professionals shares news and information, build and strengthen their network of contacts, generate leads, develop new business and even get hired.
If you want to leverage the fastest and most intimate online social network for business, take this course right now and learn to Twitter.
You don't need to be a techie to take this course. Whether you're a digital immigrant or a Facebook ninja, this course is for you!
- About the Instructor
- Promotional Material
- Intro to Twitter
- Anatomy of Twitter
- Anatomy of a Tweet
- Security and the Law
- Why Tweet?
- Launch an Account
- @Mentions and Hashtags
- Hashtags in Practice
- Direct Messages
- Followers, Following & Lists
- Finding Twitter Users
- Link Shorteners
- Tweet Button
- Advanced Search
- Follow Button
- Faves Widget
- Hootsuite and Klout
- Twitter App
- What to Tweet About
- When to Tweet
- Getting Retweeted
- Branded vs. Personal Twitter Accounts
- Personal vs. Professional Tweets
- Auto Tweets
- Next Steps
- Case Study: Palms Casino
- Case Study: Whirlpool
- Personal vs. Branded Twitter Accounts
- Twitter Account Ownership
- Sarah Evans on Twitter Reputation Management
- Twitter CEO Evan Williams at SXSW
- Chris Brogan on Sharing Best Practices
- Coca-Cola Twitter Case Study
- Twitterville Author Shel Israel
- Jeff Pulver on the Real Time Web
- Get Twitter Followers and Facebook Friends While You Sleep
- Increase Your Klout Score
- Dan Zarella on When To Tweet
I help organizations turn content into contacts into cash through optimization, digital engagement and lead generation.
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.