The 6 Week Bridal Boot Camp
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to shed fat safely, effectively and fast.
- Students will be able to count macros, track their food, and have a basic understanding of how to eat according to their fitness and health goals.
- Students will have basic understanding of fundamental exercise movement that will educate them on form and proper alignment.
- You should have basic physical fitness concepts and movement
- You should have several home fitness equipment pieces such as stability ball, variety of weights and resistance bands, as well as yoga mat.
Hey beautiful! Whether you're the bride, a bride to be, a bridesmaid, mother of the bride or a wedding guest who is ready to boogey down on the dance floor or walk down the aisle with the upmost confidence, I've got you covered. I've designed a 6 week workout program just for you. This boot camp is focused on 3 things:
1. A workout schedule that is challenging and engaging. No boring workouts here! We're talkin' 30-45 min workouts with HIIT cardio to help you avoid slaving away for hours on a treadmill or stair master.
2. Workouts that are specifically formatted to help you get into fat burning and muscle growth through minimal rest periods, integrated movements, and alternating muscle groups for QUICK results.
3. Nutrition 101 focused on tracking your macros, using MyFitnessPal, and creating your own meal plan. I want to empower you with resources that will teach you how to eat for your goals and body type!
I've coached hundreds of women AND men over the last 7 years in my online health and fitness business.
From losing weight, to properly gaining muscle, to healthier mindsets around food and body image, I've had the pleasure to make an impact and teach my clients about the power of creating a healthy lifestyle that's as natural to them as brushing their teeth.
My guess is that you are looking for a workout program that will keep you engaged, excited about the next days workout and one that delivers results you've been wanting to see.
------------------------------------------- T E S T I M O N I A L S --------------------------------------------
Here's some of what my beta test group brides and bridesmaids had to say about their first few weeks results:
I have to seriously give you the biggest shout out right now. Just a little over a month ago I had a dress fitting and it was one of the worst days of my life. I couldn't fit into my wedding dress. Today I had another fitting and let me just tell you, I fit perfectly into my dress!! The inches I needed to lose, I did that and some, today marks 1 month exactly until I get to put that dress back on. Brittany K.
1st week down and I've already lost 6 lbs. love this program and the results!! ThanksTiffany B.
I Am Sore! Seriously best workouts I've had in a long time! Abby you Rock! Thank you. I feel like a whole new me after just 5 days!!! Shanna S.
I am loving this program. I already feel so much more confident and good in my own skin. Shelby D.
.... So... the question is, ARE YOU READY?
Who this course is for:
- Women who have a desire to get physically fit before an event such as a wedding
- Brides, bridesmaids and/or wedding guests
- Women who want a home or gym accessible workout program and schedule that is engaging
- Women who want a workout program that is less than 50 minutes and has effective 15 min. HIIT cardio drills
- Women who want a trainer and coach with a fun personality who makes fitness exciting, results oriented and something to look forward to
- Women who want to learn how to count their macros, track their food and not obsess over the scale
Hi there! My name is Abby Marie and I'm a fitness fanatic, nutrition inspired, dog loving kinda gal who loves challenging life's rule book, breaking past self imposed thought barriers and taking risks on my dreams. I'd rather trip and fall through life than never try at all, but the good thing is I know how to have fun, get people excited, and join me in making this life a party.
I've had my online health and fitness business for 7 years in the area of coaching people on mindset, creating health and fitness as a natural lifestyle choice, and building their own businesses from home.
My next big dream is to travel for a year with my soon to be husband while working from our computers continuing with my online fitness programs, health coaching, and social media curation.
I'm excited about being apart of the Udemy community and hope that you are learning a lot like I am, check out my own Instructor courses and I look forward to meeting you!