The Square Wheels Toolkit...for Supervisors & Team Leaders
What you'll learn
- Facilitate a performance improvement workshop using the Square Wheels Toolkit.
- All files and materials referenced in this course are provided for download as part of the The Square Wheels Toolkit.
- Participants will need to have a licensed copy of Microsoft Powerpoint to run the presentation files or they can use the alternative PDF files supplied.
- A PDF reader (Acrobat or other) will be required to open any PDF files.
The Square Wheels Toolkit and Online Training Course is a self-contained, ready-to-go solution, created specifically for busy team leaders, managers & supervisors.
If you have ever struggled to engage your team in constructive, positive discussions about their work then you will benefit from using the Square Wheels Toolkit in your next team meeting, workshop or group discussion.
Square Wheels is simple to use, and while the ideas and results it can generate are virtually limitless, your opportunity to introduce the material correctly and quickly engage your team is not. Getting things right the first time is a must.
The success and progress of your team is something we take seriously, and that is why we have created this course to make sure you start off on the right foot. By learning the key elements and techniques we have used to run Square Wheels sessions with businesses from around the world, you will have your team focussed, engaged and contributing to whatever topic you wish to tackle!
If you're tired of hearing only yourself talking in meetings, or you are sick of having to answer your own questions all the time, then join the thousands of other team leaders, managers and supervisors using the Square Wheels metaphor to help teams shift their thinking, create new ideas and communicate more effectively.
“It’s always fascinating to watch how one idea spurs another and listening to groups share their "a-ha" moments together. The Square Wheels Toolkit is such an effective tool to get people talking and thinking.” ...JEAN MARRAPODI, NEW ENGLAND COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
"We just used the Square Wheels Toolkit for our regional meeting with 60 supervisors. We actually extended our session beyond the alloted time because there was so much energy in the room! A fantastic experience and I was thrilled with the materials. Thank-you!”...GLENDA KEIPER, MEETING FACILITATOR
WE INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED:
The Square Wheels toolkit provides everything right out of the box so you can quickly and easily deliver a high-impact session for your team;
- Comprehensive Facilitators Guide (PDF)
- Participants Workbook (PDF)
- Video Based Training Course (Online)
- Preformatted Presentation/Slideshow (PowerPoint & PDF)
- and 12 months FREE access to our online membership site
- Direct access to download all the Square Wheels Toolkit resources in one place
- Understand all of the core concepts, metaphors & themes used in the The Square Wheels Toolkit
- Learn which materials you need and how to manage participant groups to ensure your session is setup for success
- Learn exactly what questions to ask for maximum clarity and impact
- Learn how to make group decisions that really stick
- Bonus video: The Importance of Team Ownership (by Dr. Scott Simmerman, creator of the Square Wheels universe)
Who this course is for:
- This is a course for supervisors, managers and anyone responsible for leading performance improvement initiatives at work.
Dan Stones cares deeply about helping people work better together. Prior to co-founding The Square Wheels Project, Dan managed a number of businesses and lead teams of all sizes in product and project management for almost 15 years.
Dan has extensive experience working across multiple industries at senior levels with major brands all over the world; ranging from top performing retail chains and major supermarket groups in Australia, to e-commerce & software development for international airlines, major technology companies, and global financial institutions.
Dan is a graduate of La Trobe University, Certified Strategic Interventionist and NLP Practitioner. He is also a member of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF).
As Managing Partner of Performance Management Company since 1984, it's been great fun creating organizational development tools that help people focus on optimizing involvement, engagement and collaboration. I hold a doctorate in behavioral neurophysiology, have been consulting since 1978 and am a Certified Professional Facilitator by the IAF and a Certified Professional Trainer (IAPPD) with 30+ years of presenting experiences.
These Square Wheels cartoons are recognized globally as powerful tools for engagement and communications, since they are so easy to use. PMC's products support a global network of consultants and trainers doing employee engagement and organizational development activities to impact performance results. With our new Square Wheels Project, we are now going straight to the people who can benefit most from these metaphors and facilitated discussion.
If you would benefit by having some outstanding organizational development, facilitation or employee engagement tools, contact me. I can provide ideas and resources. Much of my approach is wrapped around my Square Wheels® illustrations, all stemming from Square Wheels One--a wagon rolling on Square Wheels with a cargo of round rubber tires. It is a fun way to look at how organizations really work!
Specialties: Collaboration, Teamwork, Dis-Un-Engagement, Innovation, Facilitation and Motivation are key frameworks for the tools I've developed and the approach we support. Memorable team building, leadership development, managing and leading change, motivating and involving people are some things you can do well using our simple tools.