The Smart Option Trader
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will be competent to analyze any simple or complex option position so you can make informed decisions.
- You will learn many tips and tricks to help you reduce your trading costs.
- You will learn option trading basics as well as many advanced topics and see them applied in many hours of video examples.
- You will learn how to access the risks and rewards of any type of option trade.
- Learn how options are priced in the markets and how to quickly forward test how different market scenarios will affect your positions.
- You will learn a simple step by step process for option trade analysis.
- You will see many hours of of video showing examples for most common option positions as well as customized positions.
- Broadband internet connection to view streaming videos.
- An options broker is recommended in the course.
In this course we will help you learn about trading options and how to quickly and effectively evaluate many different types of option positions. You will see how easy options are to trade profitably once you understand some basic concepts and apply a simple step by step process to analyze your trades. In the many videos, you will also see many different option strategies and together we will step through and analyze each of these trades. In addition to the unique information you will be learning here, you will also gain enough knowledge to create and evaluate your own option strategies that will fit your personal trading style. Once you master these easy skills, you will be able to traverse the option trading universe and will never be fooled again. You will also be able to quickly build a potential trade and decide if a trade is to risky for you or if a trade may have an acceptable return. To sample some of the content in this course, the course introduction text and several review chapters have been made available to view for free.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn how to trade options profitably.
- Intermediate option traders who want to refresh the basics and move up to more advanced topics.
- Advanced option traders who want to refresh the basics and see advanced methods for option trade analysis from a veteran trader.
Tod is a mechanical engineer and has worked in the corporate world, owned a manufacturing business and has also founded other businesses. He has been an active retail option trader for over 15 years. He says, "I always believed there should be an easier path to learning how to trade options." After many years of learning how to trade in traditional ways, he has developed an online course to help option traders quickly learn what is necessary to price and trade options. "We need to use tools that are available to us for learning, pricing and trading options so we can advance to the next level of understanding and not have to get bogged down in all the complex pricing details", he says. Tod believes his engineering background has helped him to simplify many of the trading concepts he teaches and hopes to help many more traders become more confident and profitable on their trading education journey.
Tod founded Real-World Options in 2012 to help promote his vision of simplifying learning of how to price and trade options for retail traders.