A Beginners Guide to Growing your Youtube Channel
What you'll learn
- Why do you need 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time on Youtube?
- What is the right time to start your youtube channel?
- What is the one thing that will help your youtube channel to grow infinitely?
- What are the things you need to do before launching a Youtube Channel?
- What will help you create good videos for Youtube that people like to watch, share and subscribe?
- What are the tools which save time that you need to run a successful Youtube Channel?
- What you should do with all the ideas about making a video you have?
- What are the things required to create a good video on Youtube?
- What are the two most important things for your videos and your youtube channel?
- What can keep your audience on the video for a longer duration?
- What are the most important elements when uploading a video on Youtube?
- What you can do every time when you upload a video on Youtube?
- What you need to take care before making your video public on Youtube?
- What you can do after you upload your video on Youtube?
- What is the important thing for the discovery of your video on Youtube?
- What you can do to make your video reach your audience on Youtube and outside?
- What do you need to do to engage with your audience on your Youtube Channel?
- What is the most important thing for engagement on Youtube?
- What are the things you should avoid on Youtube?
- You need to have a Youtube Channel.
- You need to have uploaded at least a few videos on Youtube.
- You should have less than 1000 subscribers.
It's time to grow your Youtube Channel fast . . . and you can do it, I promise you.
Youtube has 31 million creators just like you and me trying to grow their channel. The thought of growing on youtube might seem intimidating at first, but when you can follow a repeatable process for every video then it will trigger the youtube algorithm in your favor.
And why is this so important? Because to become a Youtube Partner you have to cross 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time milestone. And when you can cross that milestone - the journey of Youtube becomes easier and more rewarding.
Building a Youtube Channel is not about uploading any video - something that no one is looking for. It is about sharing a video that people like to watch, like, share, and subscribe to your channel. In this class, I cover the exact process you need to:
find trends and ideas - so that they bring more people to your channel.
do keywords research - so that youtube will work for you to find your audience.
think about your topic - so that your videos are entertaining or educational or both.
write a script - so that you can shoot your videos with ease.
edit your videos - so that your videos look and feel professional.
follow an upload checklist - so that you don't miss anything that triggers the youtube algorithm
Let me take the confusion out of this process. With just an hour of video content, I will show you the only things you really need to FOCUS on to make every video for your Youtube Channel. And the videos you will create by following this process will start GROWING your channel organically - once the algorithm starts working in your favor then the growth is endless.
I'm Amit Patel and I started creating my Youtube Channel in Aug 2018 called Musing by Amit. Within 1 year and with only 19 videos on my channel I was able to cross 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time on my channel. I showed this process to some friends whose channel also started growing.
"You know ended up watching your 1-hour youtube 1k subscribers video @1.75x at 4 am last night. This has completely blown away my mind. I have been struggling with my channel...thank you... i have a clear direction on what to do and most importantly what not to do." - Rachit, Friend.
What do you have to lose? You have a 30-day money-back guarantee to put these techniques into action. Create a video by following the process - UPLOAD the video on your Youtube Channel - and if you don't see your channel does not grow - you can always request a refund. It's that simple.
Your Youtube Channel is ready to grow. Enroll NOW.
One hour Masterclass on Video Creation Process for Youtube Channel
In this one hour course, you will learn the nine-step process you can use to create each video on Youtube. This is the exact process I follow to create every video on my Youtube Channel.
This process has helped me in becoming a Youtube Partner with just 19 videos on my channel. This is the same process that is helping my channel grow steadily and organically.
The advantage of the process is that it is repeatable and with time it makes your video creation easier. Also, because of the process, you will start seeing steady growth on your channel.
Enroll NOW in this one-hour master class. Spend one hour or more learning every single tools and tactic that I am sharing in the video. Start making videos following the same process. And become a successful YouTuber in days to come.
Thank you for your time. Share this information with someone who you think will benefit.
Who this course is for:
- YouTubers who have created a lot of videos but are not growing.
- Business who want a strategy to create a Youtube Channel for their Business.
- Educators or teachers who want to create an education channel focusing on one specific topic.
- People who want to become influencers and are looking at Youtube for this purpose.
- Brands who want to build a following of their audience.
- Anyone who is aspiring to become a Youtuber in the future.
Hi, I'm Amit Patel, a Leader in Software Development and a Coach, Mentor, Speaker, and Youtuber at heart.
Ever since I was, 10 years old, I have been fascinated with technology. Back then, I used to watch my dad tinker with our black and white TV to improve the picture quality. That got me interested in electronics and helped me in becoming a B.E in Industrial Electronics from the University of Pune.
However, I fell in love with programming in my fourth year of engineering. I learned 8086, C, C++, and Unix. Which led me to find my first job as a Customer Support Engineer in an Anti Virus Software Company.
But I wanted to get into programming, building software applications and software products that people would use.
So when my friends asked me, I said yes to building a Software Development Company along with them in 1997. In this company, I got a chance to build some 60+ software applications for 100+ customers in Manufacturing, Retail, Aviation, Marketing, and Logistics Industries.
This was the time when I built my expertise in Microsoft Visual Basic and .NET Technology. I became an expert in SQL Databases. Even today I can build any enterprise-level application using this technology stack.
After trying my hand at entrepreneurship for 11 years, I jumped into Leadership Roles within Software Companies. I started as a Technical Project Manager and quickly climbed the career ladder to become Head of Operations and Director of Software Development for an Enterprise CRM Software Company.
Here I was able to build, grow, and manage multiple engineering teams along with setting up the entire software development unit from zero to launch. I was responsible to recruit, train, manage and retain highly talented software engineers within this company.
Most of my 23 years of experience happened in Pune, India with a brief period of 3 years in Sydney, Australia. I have been to the US 6 to 7 times on Business Trips to meet with Customers in the Users Conference held by my company.
After this non-stop work of 23 years in the software industry, I took a sabbatical in 2017.
At present, I am a Coach, Mentor, Speaker, and Youtuber with a vision to help professionals & entrepreneurs to grow in their career within the Software Industry. I have a Youtube Channel called Musings by Amit.
Whether you are looking for someone as Head of Operations for your Software Development Unit or a Coach, Mentor, or Speaker you can connect with me.
The best way to connect with me is to send me a request on LinkedIn or drop me a line at email@example.com