The Science of Buddhist Philosophy [Level 1]
What you'll learn
- Recognise and control negative emotions such as anger or stress.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the mind and its impact on body and behaviours.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to cultivate inner contentment, calm and peace.
- Recognise the clear link between Buddhist teachings and modern-day science and psychology.
- Gain the ability to decrease limiting beliefs and thoughts and reach greater potential.
- Improve productivity, sense of wellbeing and life satisfaction.
- Improved sense of meaning, purpose, gratitude, patience, kindness and compassion.
- Understand the true source of lasting happiness.
- Have more self-mastery and control over oneself and life direction.
- No previous knowledge or tools required
This course is ESSENTIAL for EVEYONE because, whether you realise it or not, the thing you - and everyone else for that matter - is seeking is a deep sense of inner happiness, contentment and peace. Everything else falls below this mission. Money would mean nothing if you were unhappy. Living in your dream home would mean nothing if you were miserable. Working in your ideal job would provide you with nothing if you were depressed. Happiness (as Buddhist teachings and scientific research tells us) is the ultimate goal and should be our main focus, because, health and prosperity follow on from the attainment of inner happiness...and not the other way around!
On this course you will understand the nature of the human mind, how it works and how to maximise your potential for more happiness, health and wealth (in that order).
Using modern-day psychology and scientific research to help reiterate Buddhist teachings, the aim of this course is to guide you towards the path of lasting happiness and all the positive, life enhancing experiences that comes with it.
Regardless of weather you feel low, average or happy, this course aims to provide you with the mechanism and practical tools to attain the 'Holy Grail' of your existence so you can reach your true potential.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in the link between Buddhist philosophy and modern-day psychology and science.
- Anyone looking to understand the nature of their own mind to control negative emotions.
- Anyone looking to increase inner happiness and peace.
- Anyone looking to decrease stress and increase ability to cope.
Anthony has been working in the field of personal development and wellbeing for almost two decades. During this time he has massed a wealth of knowledge through academic studies and experience. Amongst other qualifications Anthony holds a Masters Degree in Public Health and a Diploma in Positive Psychology. He has carried out scientific research into the relationship between beliefs and prediction of future health and is a published author.
"Having an academic background alongside an open and inquisitive mind, I have spent years dedicated to finding the scientific evidence in support of Eastern philosophical and spiritual claims. This enjoyable and fascinating quest has led me to discover that, as it turns out, I am have not been alone in this search and that science and spirituality are fast becoming allies. No longer do we have to rely on blind faith to help answer some of the fundamental questions in life.
There is a growing body of publish research which suggests that there is much more to our existence and our perception of reality then we could have imagined and we, in fact, are not impassive by-standers in life but co-creators. The positive implications of these findings for our own life and health - as well as everyone on the planet - is nothing short of profound.
This is what I aim to teach others in my own small way. I hope that what I do may nudge the doors of our mind open and allow a new peaceful and much happier perspective to life"
Best Wishes, Anthony