The Introvert's Edge
What you'll learn
- What you’ll learn
- Why it is useful to know if you are an introvert or extravert. The contrast of introversion and extraversion. The key characteristics of introversion. What extraverts really think of introverts in business and the workplace. How to thrive in an extraverts’ world. How to be at your best. Preferred work situations. Key strategies when interacting with extraverts. Key strategies when interacting with introverts. Networking tips for introverts. Meeting tips for introverts. Negotiation tips for introverts. Dealing with conflict as an introvert. How to deal with stress as an introvert. Myths about introverts. How to use your introversion to your advantage. The key question every introvert secretly asks themselves and strategies for dealing with it.
- What you won’t learn- How to become an extravert. There’s enough of them already.
- Access to high speed internet and pdf reader
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22+ plug-in Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 9, Safari 1.0+, Google Chrome*, or Opera Broadband connection with 500+ Kbps *We highly recommend using Google Chrome to view our courses. You can download Chrome for free here: www.google.com/chrome
This Corporate Training: The Introverted Intuition course is about how to identify and take advantage of your personality preference for introversion in the corporate workplace.
Duration : Over 3.5 hours of video content with a summary and transcript for every lecture
Structure: 6 Sections - 15 lectures
Why take this Corporate Training: The Introverted Intuition course?
- Do you feel drained after interacting with people all day at work?
- Do you often say to yourself “ I need time to think” when people around you are telling you to “think on your feet”?
- HAve you been given feedback that you need to speak up more at meetings?
- Are you often mistaken for being shy when you are just being yourself?
- Do you get a little discouraged when the best part of you is seen as a problem or something that has to be “managed”?
- Do you need time to reflect on issues before changing your mind?
- Do you frequently hear that even though you are present and listening, others see you as remote or hard to know?
- Do you downplay your strengths with the result that your abilities are often underestimated?
- Do you prefer to stay in the background?
- Do you find too much interaction stressful and seek out silence and solitude?
If so, this Introverted Intuition course is for you, you blessed, gifted, quiet introvert you.
Who this course is for:
- No prior knowledge or experience of personality is required
- This course is intended for people working in business, in teams and the corporate environment. It will also be useful for people who are interested in developing their level of self awareness and effectiveness in the workplace.
I understand what it takes to create sustainable change in one’s life. I an experienced personality profiler and behavioural change specialist. I have coached hundreds of individuals over the years and knows the potency of understanding the self. Combining my knowledge of personality and physical wellbeing through her experience as a fitness professional she understands the link between physical, mental and emotional energies. Once you understand your main drives and limiting beliefs you can create constructive behaviours that “stick”.
I have been able to gather a deep understanding of some of the key issues that managers and leaders face in the workplace and has developed practical strategies to create effective sustainable work practices.
Brain science also tells us when we are not mindful our brain goes into a default state which is self-critical and mostly judgmental. I can show you how to create a better default state. The first step in creating behavioural correction is to start on creating a deeper understanding of the self. Together we can discover limiting beliefs and potential pitfalls, which sets up a foundation to recreate and clarify effective and sustainable mental, emotional and behavioural strategies.
Once you have a deeper understanding of self they can then move into action and influence outcomes with less resistance.
My accreditations and certifications include:
• MBA - Strategic Human Resources
• Myers Briggs Type Indicator – MBTITM
• Clarity 4D
• Life Styles Inventory – LSITM
• Group Style Inventory – GSITM
• Organisational Cultural Inventory – OCITM
• International Coach U University – Certified Coach
Clients include; Westpac, Broadspectrum, Melbourne Water, MLC, National Australia Bank, Origin Energy, Macquarie Bank, IPAC, Queensland Health, Challenger, Insuranceline, First National Real Estate, The Trust Company, City West Water,Human Priority, Acrewood Childcare Centres as well as individual coaching clients.
I help business owners, entrepreneurs and freelancers with their strategic thinking and mindset so they can prosper, enjoy their work and get the results they are after in life. The way I see it, shift happens so you might as well make it go your way.
I specialize in working with people who:
- have a business that has plateaued or is going backwards
- have done everything they are ‘supposed to do’ but still can’t get ahead
- have a business that needs to head in a new direction
- want to leverage time and expertise but don’t seem to be making progress
- have a clear vision but no-one else seems to get it (yet) or no-one else seems willing to pay for it
- have a clear vision but the steps in between are a bit overwhelming
- have crastination skills so advanced they have gone pro.
Here’s what’s in the toolbox.
- Coaching – personal strategy. Equally practical. What makes you tick (or not) and how to make it work better.
- Consulting – business strategy. The practical stuff. Nuts and bolts.
- Teaching - online courses and face-to-face workshops
- Speaking – group strategy. Leveraging ideas and insights. Shifting perspectives on a larger scale. Irreverent and fun but meaningful and purposeful at the same time.
The back story…
In case you’re interested.
- Owner/operator of several small service and manufacturing businesses
- Partner in a boutique marketing agency
- Publisher/developer of several websites and internet newsletters
- Consulting executive director of an international not-for-profit industry association in energy/transport
- Organiser/partner of several international conferences and seminars
- Sixteen years as a gaffer (lighting tech) in film and television
- Two years behind the scenes in professional theatre
It’s given me a great balance of creative and practical strategic experience that we can put to use in your business.</p>