(10 hrs) Minimalism - the Minimalist Lifestyle
What you'll learn
- Leave enough time for the things they love
- Further apply the Holman Protocol
- How decluttering affects their sex life and mental health
- How decluttering affects anxiety
- How Lagom is linked to minimalism and decluttering
- How to infuse Lagom into your life
- The best decluttering advice
- It would help if you were aware of the Holman Protocol - but this is not essential
- No previous knowledge required but do not approach this in a state of urgency.
- Bring a willingness to pause, listen and think.
A Minimalist Lifestyle beckons!
This course is about introducing 'Lagom' into your life. In a sense it is the international element (along with Hygge) of the Holman Protocol.
With this course you will cover:
Lagom in the home
How this is NOT Hygge
...and other international elements.
This course is very much about application. Therefore 'course collectors' who do not ask questions, discuss, offer comments etc will gain little, if anything from simply letting the lectures run and then collecting a 'Completion Certificate'. The Holman Protocol (Lagom) is about wellbeing, improving your life - but at your own pace.
Not too fast; not too slow.
No mass enrolments of non-sharers, non-contributors etc.
Just people who want to live, love, share and grow.
Numbers will be kept low with the aim of encouraging everyone to gain through group involvement.
Workbook added on DECLUTTERING
Chapter 1: 3 Ways to Infuse Lagom In Your Life
Chapter 2 : Tips to get you started with decluttering
Chapter 3 : The 8 step process
Chapter 4 : Set a timetable: 30 days?
Chapter 5 : 30 days – an alternative timetable
Chapter 6 : Speed is everything
Chapter 7 : What NOT to do
Chapter 8 : You want a list of tips?
Chapter 9 : The best decluttering advice
Chapter 10 : Some 5 minute decluttering tips
Chapter 11 : The Declutter 101 process:
Chapter 12 : The exhaustive guide
Chapter 13: Five baskets!
Chapter 14: 96 clutter hacks
Chapter 15 : Get rid of these!
Chapter 16 : In Conclusion – declutter your mind.
Chapter 17: Making decluttering a core desire
The above applying the work of Marie Kondo.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone following the Holman Protocol
- Anyone seeking to get more out of life
- Anyone struggling to spare time to prioritise
- Those who wish there were more hours in the day
- Everyone who needs to declutter - for their sanity!
- Anyone who sees clutter and its negative impact ion their mind, body and spirit
43+ years experience teaching Economics, Business, Sociology, Politics and other subjects in schools, universities and other colleges - State and Private Sector. Appeared in 100+ films (including corporate training and fitness videos). 100+ books on Amazon. Featured by the BBC, Polish TV, The Times, The Telegraph and...The Sun.
· University of Oxford (Philosophy and Economics)
· Oxford Brookes (Teacher training)
· University of Glamorgan (Business and Economics)
· Professional qualifications at Masters level
· Business and Economics degree
· Examiner for four major examining boards, at ‘O’ and ‘A’ level.
· Three teaching diplomas plus CELTA
· Qualified fitness trainer
Key academic positions held:
· Principal Oxford School of Learning
· Director of Studies: St Joseph’s Hall, Oxford
· Head of Economics: Cherwell Tutors
· Head of Business and Economics: Pipers Corner School, Buckingham
Founder: Almost Random Theatre
Business and Economics background
Set up and ran Oxford Conferences and ran 50+ Business/Economics conferences at schools - all fees to charity
Amazon Business/Economics books include:
· Case studies for Business
· Time management for teachers
· Creativity techniques in Economics
· Drucker in Business Studies
· Creativity in Business
· Business calculations
· Further applications of de Bono
· Applying de Bono
· Philosophy Games
Taught students at the University of Oxford , Brookes University and schools in the state and independent sector
Principal of Oxford School of Learning for 15 years
Created OSL Training and trained Business, Psychology and Sociology teachers
Set up Marketing Education Services in the 1980s and sold cassette tape recordings of my lectures at the University of Oxford
Featured in The Times, The Telegraph, the BBC, ITV and Polish national television owing to the success of my teaching techniques and subsequent success of my students.
Ex-Buyer for a major car company
Psychology and Motivation background
Author of 100+ books on Amazon (mainly Business/Economics/Psychology) including:
· GCSE Psychology thru Mind Maps
· AS/A2 Psychology
· AS Psychology thru Mind Maps
· A2 Psychology thru Mind Maps
· Lifestyle Plan
· The Internet and Psychology
Through his own business OSL Training has run training courses for teachers of Psychology
Writer of several plays about death and appeared in films dealing with death
Theatre and Film Career
· 2012 - set up Almost Random Theatre.
· Since 2012 the theatre has delivered workshops in Scotland, Wales, Czech Republic and Poland as well as 15 schools in England.
· Chris has written/directed over 50 short and 3 one-Act plays that have subsequently been performed in London and Oxford.
· Scripts for three of his plays have been sold, via an Independent publisher, to schools in the UK.
· Course-creator/author of Coping with Old Age and Death - one person's perspective.
· He has also had plays put on - and performed in - Oxford and Brighton Fringes, London, Scotland and Wales.
· Chris has appeared in over 112 films.
· Ambassador for Heart UK
· Stoke Lead and member of Research panel for the Stroke Association
· Board member of Stroke Club UK
· Ambassador for Different Strokes (charity)
· Member of PHC (Public Health Collaboration) UK
· Author of 6-volume Lifestyle Manual
· Author of other Lifestyle books on Amazon
· Originator of the Holman Protocol
Nothing in any of Chris's courses should be interpreted as linking to or representing any of the above stroke organisations.